Quant is the foundation of the blockchain economy.
Assets of all kinds, from currencies to carbon credits, are being tokenised, making their ownership immutable, their provenance traceable and their use manageable. Our patent-pending technology makes this simple, trusted and future-proof.
We work with financial institutions and corporates to dramatically reduce their time-to-market, create new revenue lines, and mitigate risk by delivering enterprise-grade solutions built with security and compliance front of mind.
Founded in 2018, Quant is UK-based with a US presence. We spearheaded the Blockchain ISO Standard TC307 adopted by 57 countries and solved interoperability with the creation of the world’s first blockchain-agnostic API gateway, Overledger.
The Marketing team
Small and agile, the Quant marketing team is focused on raising Quant’s market profile, explaining and illustrating the many benefits and use cases for blockchain in finance, and ultimately generating sales leads. To do so, we run a digital-first, content-led marketing operation that revolves around a content hub on our website and amplification through digital channels – owned, shared and paid for. The team is also responsible for all other communications, branding, PR and events.
Our commercial offering has two pillars. The first is projects for large financial institutions and enterprises. These are bespoke implementations of our technology for specific customer requirements. The second is our product Overledger – the same technology we use in our projects, offered to smaller customers – typically SMEs and start-ups – via SaaS. In your role as Digital Marketing and Lead Generation Specialist, you will be responsible for generating new lead opportunities for both pillars.
You will harness the full range of digital marketing channels – including content, SEO, social, paid and email – to design campaigns, attract prospects, then qualify them according to a lead scoring model, before handing them over to our colleagues in Sales.
- Planning & budgeting: Apply your specialist knowledge of digital marketing to plan and cost bespoke campaigns that will reach our diverse target audiences and convey the unique selling points of our products – with demonstrable return on investment.
- Content marketing and SEO: Work with our Writer and PR agency to ensure our content strategy supports our lead generation efforts that is optimised for search engines.
- Managing contact base: Take ownership of our CRM and email marketing and optimise for lead qualification.
- Paid advertising: Design and manage paid advertising campaigns across social media and targeted online media.
- Qualifying leads: Work with Product and Sales to develop then apply a lead scoring system that qualifies leads in a meaningful fashion for our business.
- Reporting and improving: Analyse your campaigns and our marketing operations to identify viable improvements, whether they be to our tools or approach, in order to streamline and drive continued efficiency of our end to end lead generation process. Report results monthly.
This is a full-time global role, based in London, reporting directly to our Chief Marketing Officer.
- A passion for digital marketing and the sales process
- Outstanding commercial awareness with considerable experience in lead generation and a good understanding of B2B sales
- Data-driven with strong analytical skills
- Previous experience in B2B marketing for finance, technology, or ideally both, and the ability to translate customers’ pain points into compelling marketing campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of digital lead generation techniques and tools, including CRM systems, SEO, content production, PPC, retargeting, email marketing, affiliate marketing, online PR, quality link building, social media advertising, social media campaigns and conversion optimisation
- Impeccable copywriting abilities
- Strong communication skills and the ability to translate complex technical subject matter into clear and compelling messages
- Ability to combine visual and graphic elements with written content to tell an appealing story
- Experience of collaborating with other teams, particularly sales teams
- High attention to detail and focus on the quality of deliverables
- Solid understanding of social media marketing in B2B
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills, with the ability to juggle many tasks, prioritising, and meeting deadlines
- A ‘growth mindset’, evaluating effective campaigns then continually applying lessons learned and successes to efforts
- Start-up/scale up experience
Life at Quant
We aim to be one of the most desirable employers in fintech, somewhere you are valued and inspired to do the best work of your career, alongside a high-performance team of colleagues that feels the same. That’s why, in addition to a competitive salary and performance-related bonus, we provide:
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life assurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid sick leave
- Physical and mental wellbeing perks including online fitness classes, online GP consultations and discounted gym membership
Our shared values
We have expertise in finance and technology in common but what unites us is our beliefs. We believe in:
Innovation: We love a challenge and have little respect for the status quo. Experience has taught us that problems are a matter of perspective and that, with new ideas and a fresh way of looking at things, solutions often present themselves.
Ambition: The scale of a task won’t deter us when we believe it will take as closer to our vision. Every problem is an opportunity. Every obstacle, the chance to take a calculated risk and question assumptions. In short, we’re not afraid to think big.
Trust: Fundamental to a prosperous economy, trust also lies at the heart of our company. Indeed, we believe it is the bedrock of a healthy society committed to equality and fairness. We trust each other, we engineer trust into our solutions, and we work hard every day to earn the trust of our clients and partners.
Adaptability: We remain open-minded, objective and flexible at all times. When the facts change, so does our approach. We embrace that agility and encourage all those we work with to do the same.
Respect: We’re respectful of the ideas and perspectives of others, we celebrate people’s differences and recognise their achievements. We also hold the needs and health of our environment dear. And we have no tolerance for bullying, harassment, or discrimination of any kind.
Whilst applications may be reviewed as they are received, we anticipate to not accept any further applications after 5pm GMT on 24th March 2023.
Follow us on social media