Restaurant365 is a young SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants. Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” … and we want that for you too!
In 2019 Restaurant365 closed $88 million in Series C funding, bringing the total minority investment by Bessemer Venture Partners, ICONIQ Capital, and Tiger Global Management to $140 million, to support the company’s vision of providing the best technology to the restaurant industry. As recently as June of 2021, Restaurant365 announced the acquisition of Compeat, a well-known provider of restaurant back office, workforce, and business intelligence software. Adding Compeat’s feature-rich products advances Restaurant365 further on the journey toward our goal of providing restaurant operators with a powerful tool that simplifies their lives and increases their profits. Serent Capital was added to our investor list as a result of this transaction.
Our diverse portfolio of clients includes well-known nationwide franchises as well as your favorite local spot. From fine dining to fast-casual…R365 does it all!
*Please note, this position is 100% remote**
**Base Salary up to 100K**
The Sales Manager, SMB will lead a team of up to 10 SMB outside sales agents in specific cities around the county. This position will be responsible for the development and production of the teams. The successful candidate will be focused on identifying and earning new business and establishing the R365 SaaS platform as the top backend restaurant resource in the industry.
How you’ll add value:
- Lead and direct an outside sales SMB team to identify and develop restaurant customers with 1 to 4 restaurant locations within assigned city territories
- Assist the SMB team develop and execute a sales strategy for their territories
- Work with the team when necessary to engage prospects in order to close
- Maintain weekly reporting and meetings for the team
- Manage MRR quotas and pipelines
- Help support full cycle sales reps in prospecting/discovery/demo/negotiation best practices
- Ensure the team tracks weekly/monthly/quarterly goals
- Establishes individual development and production plans for the team
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- 3 – 5+ years experience managing SaaS and restaurant outside sales teams
- Outside sales experience in the restaurant industry
- Experience developing teams from scratch
- Experience developing and building territories from the ground up
- Demonstrate continual sales success with Mid-Market and SMB level clients in the restaurant industry
- Ability to lead and motivate with a passion for coaching and developing talent
- Experience with Salesforce and other sales technologies and best practices for enabling your team
- Ability to collaborate with internal cross-functional partners across Product, Marketing, Customer Success
- Familiarity with all Microsoft software systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to travel up to 15%
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Ability to work remote or hybrid
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We’re a community that prides itself in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide
- Position is 100% remote
R365 was founded by an experienced team of software & finance veterans committed to developing an all-inclusive back-office solution. We help restaurants thrive! R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.
Follow us on social media