Revenue Grid, an innovative and fast-growing Salesforce ISV Partner with 10+ years of presence on the SaaS market is seeking an Account Executive with the Salesforce ecosystem experience. This role will engage across all company teams including Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, R&D, cross-company engagement is essential. The ideal candidate will thrive in a high-energy, complex, and dynamic environment.
Our candidate ideally shall be from within the Salesforce.com ecosystem and be ready to drive and motivate sales performance with Key Accounts. We’ve built an awesome company and this strategic role will be responsible for implementing plans to achieve sales objectives. You will work side by side at Revenue Grid with the VP of Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing teams to plan and execute the key goals for the next fiscal period and beyond.
- Fluent English (both — verbal & written);
- Proven experience in B2B sales at the corporate level;
- Understanding outbound or inbound sales process;
- Strong phone presence, the readiness of dialing dozens of calls and writing lots of emails per day;
- Proficient in corporate productivity apps and web presentation tools;
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM or similar CRM;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong listening and presentation skills;
- Track record of over-achieving quota;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively;
- Readiness to work with the time shift (oriented in the USA time zones);
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Dynamic opportunities for professional growth;
- Chance to join a team of professionals in a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products;
- A friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with open-minded people around you;
- A worthy salary;
- Unlimited paid vacation yearly;
- Unlimited days of WFH;
- Great medical insurance;
- Corporate activities including corporate trips, skiing, parties, and other team-building events;
- Partly or fully paid extra professional training and courses (when needed).
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound or inbound sales processes;
- Research accounts identify key players and generate interest;
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory;
- Qualify leads, develop opportunities;
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals;
- Perform effective online demos to prospects;
- Understand customer needs and requirements;
- Arrange and manage POC projects and run presale activities during the trial period with the solution engineers;
- Manage all necessary paperwork during the deal closure period, close sales, and achieve quarterly quotas;
To apply for this job please visit revenuegrid.com.
Follow us on social media