(REMOTE based opportunity located in any Canadian or U.S. Time Zone)
At Riskalyze, we’re on a mission to empower the world to invest fearlessly. We are a growth platform for wealth management firms. Our platform allows wealth management firms to win prospects faster, drive a personalized client experience at scale, attract and retain the best talent, increase firmwide efficiency, and turn compliance into an opportunity.
As a foundational member of the team, you will help to establish and build a center of excellence for our marketing operations. Specifically you will champion our newly established MAP (Marketo), help to better operationalize our campaign operations, and enhance our analytics to provide better insights and understanding of marketing performance.
Objectives of the Role
- Own the operations of our newly purchased MAP, Marketo. Working to centralize campaign operations, establish program templates, universal forms, use of program tokens and better segmentation. Working to ensure that we get maximum return from the use of Marketo and looking at ways to innovate and evolve our usage of the platform. You will champion governance of the operations of the platform and data that it generates.
- Collaborating with our digital marketing team to operationalise paid and non-paid campaign operations to better understand and optimize digital ad spend.
- Partner with our broader marketing and sales development leadership to develop an ever-smarter lead scoring methodology.
- Working to better understand the true impact of our marketing efforts through the implementation of our newly purchased attribution platform Bizible/Adobe Measure. Establishing baseline data and evolving the modeling as we gain a better understanding of performance. Championing attribution within the broader marketing team.
- Build a rich window into the success of our investment in marketing, creating the kind of reporting you would personally need to make decisions about the ROI of programs and initiatives.
- Ensures marketing data is properly collected and connected with other systems, find new ways to enrich the marketing data set, regularly cleanse data, and maintain best practices around marketing and data privacy. Understands the importance of compliance and data regulations and their impact on marketing data and segmentation.
- Help to operationalize our revenue generation funnel in the technology and daily processes of marketing and campaign operations from the first wisp of interest on a search engine to pipeline creation and customer expansion.
- A 5+ year track record of successfully owning, implementing and innovating operations with a MAP, preferably Marketo, in an enterprise software/SaaS environment.
- Masterful project management skills.
- A strong presence and experience driving process and technology change across multiple teams.
- Experience selecting, integrating and optimizing a modern marketing technology stack with specific exposure to: Salesforce.com, Marketo, LeanData, Salesloft and related marketing technologies and systems.
- Advanced written and verbal communications skills, the ability to generate instant understanding of complex concepts and persuade a room to move forward with a key initiative
- IDEAL: Skills across operational sub-disciplines including analysis, Salesforce.com development, database stewardship, campaign deployment and list management.
- IDEAL: Experience actually driving the demand generation or digital marketing program in a SaaS environment. You have walked a mile in the shoes of the revenue marketing team.
The expected compensation range for this position is $70,000 – $80,000 USD.
Lesser experience may result in lower compensation and greater experience may result in greater compensation than compensation range.
- Competitive compensation.
- Free financial advisory services are offered to Riskalyzers wanting expert guidance on how to handle their money.
- 3 weeks Vacation & 1 week of sick time per year.
- 1 additional week of vacation time granted at three years of tenure.
- Annual company retreat called the Celebration of Awesomeness where we take the whole company on a weekend retreat for team building & organization planning (previous destinations have been Lake Tahoe, San Francisco and Palm Springs).
- Trust-oriented culture built upon flexibility and our core value of Freedom.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply!
Riskalyze is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
Follow us on social media