SalesCaptain has an exciting mission, developing one of the world’s best go-to-market programs, and helping B2B companies generate sales in a predictable and sustainable way.
We are currently looking for a talented full-time tech-savvy Account Manager to help our clients succeed with Outbound Sales. This is a great opportunity for any individual looking to take their career to the next level!
We promote a remote-first environment and welcome candidates located anywhere in Europe.
As an Account Manager, you will be:
- Responsible for ongoing engagements with B2B clients in the United States and Europe
- Acting as the main point of contact on a day-to-day basis for any client engagement-related matters (project launch, deliverables, reporting, invoicing, etc.)
- Developing and launching B2B Outreach Marketing campaigns together with the team of SDRs, Lead Researchers, Copywriters, Graphic Designers, and Campaign Managers
- Managing internal processes to ensure smooth client delivery (create tasks, monitoring of deliverables, QA, reporting)
- Working towards monthly and quarterly KPIs in accordance with our strategic metrics like Client Retention Rate, Churn Rate, Upsell and Cross-Sell Rate, and Client happiness
Who you are
- Advanced English skills (C1-C2)
- B2B experience in a client-facing position, with exposure to foreign markets
- Previous experience in Marketing or any related sector: digital marketing, email marketing, PR, content marketing, or B2B sales
- Excellent presentational skills and experience in presenting complex ideas to corporate decision-makers
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills in a group setting
- The competence and willingness to establish and maintain long-term relationships with our clients
- Management experience would be an advantage
Benefits and perks
In addition to our unique structure that lets you own your work and choose where to focus, we also offer these fun perks and benefits.
- Ability to work from anywhere in Europe (no more commutes!)
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves
- Exciting team-building activities
- Free books and Kindles that will help you become a better marketer and person
- Access to some of the most advanced Growth Hacking, Media Buying, Copywriting, and Email Marketing training programs out there
- Access to industry conferences to network with Marketers and Sales Executives and learn from the best in the industry