To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
The Onboarding Training Manager is a member of Global Enablement who is a passionate learning professional. This trainer focuses on delivering in person New Hire Onboarding Training courses to welcome our new hires in the sales organization. This individual works closely with the Enablement Onboarding Hub Lead and training team to ensure that new hires have the best onboarding experience and learn the Salesforce Way to be productive in their roles quickly. Their deep background in training delivery allows them to execute each bootcamp seamlessly to ensure they run on time with high energy.
- Train our new hire sellers on how to do their job so they are ready to leverage the Customer 360 Methodology to engage with customers and deliver value and to sell and exceed their performance goals
- Lead engaging training exercises to test our employees knowledge of topics
- Reinforce bootcamp requirements so new hires are clear on key onboarding milestones ranging from prework, class times, homework and certification requirements
- Oversee show you know enablement exercises and drive scoring process with the team against a rubric framework
- Provide all show you know results with the training analyst to aggregate and distribute per cohort
- Align closely with the Program Success Management team on training standards to ensure quality deliveries
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- 6+ years of relevant experience, including corporate learning experience and event management, in a mid-to large-sized organization.
- Office-Based: Employees lives within 40 miles of an office who is expected to be in the office 4 to 5 days a week based on job role/function to deliver in person training
- Strong interpersonal skills; adept at resolving complex business issues and moving solutions to the next level.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success
- BEGINNERS MIND: Always learning; approaches each interaction with open mind; great listener and hands-on
- LEADERSHIP: Self-aware and strategic thinker; proficient at building strong relationships and managing personnel
- COMMUNICATOR: Speaks and writes with clarity, brevity, and purpose; explains area of expertise clearly and confidently to others; influences and engages C-Level with authority and confidence
- STORYTELLER: Confidently and effectively facilitates and presents; ably defends point-of-view; keeps audiences engaged and delivers a clear and memorable message
- TEAM PLAYER: Proficient at collaboration and working with members of a team
- URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
- OHANA: Embodies Aloha culture; a team player that everyone enjoys working with and has a generous heart
- TRUST: Trusts the company’s core values; shows integrity, transparency, and reliability
- ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change
- COMMUNITY CHAMPION: Leads internal initiatives; actively contributes to the Field and Community knowledge and resource base
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact the Salesforce.com Recruiting Department.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce, Inc. or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
To apply for this job please visit salesforce.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.
Follow us on social media