Are you a fearless sales hunter? Love the challenge of getting quality prospect meetings booked? Motivated to tap the latest and most effective sales prospecting channels?
In response to market demand, we are growing our sales team. If you have a year of experience securing qualified meetings with decision makers, or you’ve held a role doing full cycle sales in a non-tech industry, then we really want to hear from you.
Over the last two decades, we’ve helped companies identify and solve the most critical use cases around actionable data, accelerated software engineering, and tech-powered innovation. Helping them introduce solutions that drive superior customer and employee experiences, unlock new pathways to revenue and growth, and have a positive impact on the communities they serve.
If you can say yes to the below, then this could be your dream role
- You are resourceful and can think on your feet
- You’ve read a few sales books, blog posts, and follow Sales thought leader’s on LinkedIn
- You are part of sales communities like Sales Hacker and RevGenius
- You’re not afraid to pick up the phone, send a video message or connect with mid and senior level stakeholders
- You are invested in your own success and find opportunities to learn
- The thought of having a large untapped sales territory excites you
- Working towards a full quota carrying role in 9-12 months is your next big career goal
- You speak up when things feel off, ambiguous and unclear – you don’t sit on your hands if you disagree with something
- You are coachable, willing to learn and would jump at the opportunity to be coached by a LinkedIn Top Voice in sales
You excited? We are too.
Here’s a sneak peek at your typical day at SQA Group –
As a Solutions Development Representative, and critical member of our Sales team, at the highest level you will use our robust end to end Customer Engagement Process and qualification framework to secure good quality meetings with our Ideal Customers and stakeholders. This will involve:
- Researching accounts, identifying key stakeholders, and generating interest in SQA Group solutions
- Using your Prospect research to build cold and warm outbound messages over email, LinkedIn messenger and cold calling
- Respond to inbound leads and follow up on Marketing campaign activity
- Use modern sales tactics – social selling, virtual and in-person events, email sequencing, professional associations, etc. — to break down doors at our target accounts/contacts
- Utilize your existing network, and fearless hunting DNA, to secure meetings with leaders of Software Engineering & Development, Data, Business Intelligence, and Transformation leaders
- Use our sales engagement and automation platform to streamline your Prospecting activities
- Understand customer needs and requirements and communicate the SQA Group value proposition and core use cases
- Activate your incredible ability to ask questions, probe deeper, and establish trust when speaking to prospective clients to draw connections between their pain/opportunity and how we can help
- Enter applicable data into CRM database in a timely manner to actively track, analyze, and report against opportunities. This is a target-based role, meeting daily KPIs, and booking meetings with prospects
- Assist with pre-event confirmations and post-event follow up to keep prospects engaged
- Ensure a culture of accountability, adaptability, helpfulness, and focus to better support our customers, partners, and fellow team members
Who You Are – Things We’d Love That Will Help You Win
- 1+ years of experience in sales, business development, or inside sales with mostly consistent quota attainment
- Driven to win. You love the challenge of breaking down doors and turning strangers into clients
- Ready to utilize your experience working for engineering, recruitment, services or consulting firms — or are ready to take your sales experience and bring it to this space
- You have a proven successful track record of selling Consulting or Services solutions, with expertise in hunting and developing new business
- You have personal passions and goals that succeeding in sales will help to support
Other Qualities We Admire
- You are naturally curious and understand that asking provocative questions are the key to building lasting relationships
- The things that drive you, among others, include: winning as a team, creating personal growth and success, and helping clients overcome their biggest challenges
- You understand that creativity and a progressive approach to go-to-market are key to your success
- You are passionate about futuristic technology, intelligent enterprise, product development, and software delivery
At SQA Group, we’re on a mission to bring together creative, passionate, spirited, kind-hearted, and purpose-driven individuals who want to have a positive impact on the communities they serve. We get to work with some of the most cutting-edge technologies — artificial intelligence, machine learning, automation frameworks, etc.— and partner with some of the most progressive organizations. Perhaps most importantly, we get to show up each day as our full selves. We get to explore new depths of our career and leadership with awesome people around us.
We are a team of entrepreneurs, left- and right-brained thinkers, builders, creatives, and futures-oriented thinkers. We believe in creating an environment that nourishes the growth mindset. And we believe you, and your inherent talents, will make us better.
SQA Group offers comprehensive healthcare benefits, unlimited PTO, work where YOU want (in office, home, hybrid), continuous learning and development opportunities, and enhanced parental leave. We can’t wait to get to know you!
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA Group! SQA Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities above are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.
To apply for this job please visit sqagroup.com.
Follow us on social media