Summary Role Description:
This position reports to the COO/Director of Client Services and is responsible for the team executing campaigns for our Campaign clients. This is a unique position that is accountable and responsible for helping our clients get results from their campaign execution.
This person plans, builds, analyzes, executes and optimizes campaigns for clients. They are supported by a team of experts in the areas of paid search, paid social, organic search, RevOps, and conversion optimization. We leverage the shared skills and expertise in all these areas to do one thing—get our clients results.
This position would also work closely with our clients to set performance goals month over month, optimize campaigns weekly, recommend and execute additional campaigns over the course of the year.
This is a performance-based position. Campaigns have to produce results and we measure this role’s performance based on those client results.
Past Experiences and Proficiencies:
The ideal candidate will have a track record of running successful campaigns for a variety of companies in a variety of industries. Campaign success is defined as quantifiable results like new visitors, new leads, new sales opportunities, and revenue generation.
This role would also help clients identify issues with their sales process and sales execution. The use case is the client is generating leads but the client can’t close the leads. This role wouldn’t deliver sales enablement services but would identify this as an issue that requires attention from us or the client.
This candidate would have experience with marketing automation and CRM tools. HubSpot and Salesforce experience is a requirement for this role. Other campaign tool experience would be a plus.
We’re also looking for someone who has expertise at analyzing campaign performance, uncovering insights in the data and creating action plans that leverage the data and insights to improve performance over time.
This role will work with multiple clients but focus entire on campaign execution.
- Work with a portfolio of clients on their campaign planning, execution, analysis and optimization.
- Help the client set expectations around performance based on campaign, budget, industry and competition.
- Regularly (weekly and monthly) report on the campaign performance.
- Help the clients understand the positives and negatives associated with their campaign performance.
- Uncover insights in the data and leverage those insights to form an action plan for upcoming optimization or new campaigns.
- Work with the Campaign Team to leverage their expertise in the areas of paid search, paid social, organic search, RevOps and others areas.
- Upgrade and update the processes and methodologies associated with our Campaign engagement.
- Evaluate tools (software) that would help our clients get better results from their campaigns. Recommend tools (software) for us to purchase, or build to help our clients get better results.
- Deliver on client expectations or better, month over month, on their campaign performance.
- Retain clients at a very high rate, plus 90% based on the ongoing performance of their campaigns and the high level of service provided by the campaign team.
Our Perfect Candidate Will Have:
- At least 10 to 15 years of marketing experience developing campaigns that produce quantifiable results.
- Proven track record of developing marketing campaigns that have contributed to increased revenue, new customer acquisition and customer retention
- At least five years in an account management or client-facing role with an agency, consulting firm or internal agency
- An understanding of digital marketing and experience working with HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce and other marketing/sales technologies is preferred
- A student of marketing with a passion for continually learning new ways to practice your craft
- Excellent written communication, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Capable of delivering “no-fluff” communication both to team members and clients in a professional/productive manner
- Strong understanding of how to prioritize strategies/tactics to achieve results for clients within budget
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams, meet deadlines and exceed expectations
- Out-of-the-box thinker
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Open to learning and professional growth
- Comfortable with change
- Undergraduate degree; MBA preferred
You must sign in to apply for this position.