Summary Role Description:
This position reports to the President of S2 and works with prospects and clients to create end-to-end Revenue Operations technology strategies for marketing, sales and customer service systems. This includes helping clients with migrations, integrations, data, automation, dashboards and ongoing optimization associated with any RevOps configuration.
This role would also include working with our RevOps Delivery team to oversee and participate in the delivery of any recommended action plans for clients around RevOps projects.
Finally, this role would be responsible and accountable for reviewing, creating, and optimizing the methodology, processes and systems associated with our delivery of RevOps services to clients.
This is a fast-growing practice for Square 2, this role would be an active participant in working with the CEO and the Leadership Team to help chart the growth of this part of the company.
Past Experiences and Proficiencies:
The ideal candidate will have experience both strategically and technically in lead nurturing, lead management, lead scoring, CRM integrations, platform migrations, marketing and sales automation, sales pipeline management, data hygiene, data analysis and reporting.
Qualified applicants should have deep proficiency in HubSpot Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub, Operations Hub and CMS Hub. Our ideal candidate would be equally comfortable working in all aspects of Salesforce and be comfortable enough with CRM technology to help clients using other CRMs to migrate to HubSpot’s CRM.
We’re also looking for this candidate to be comfortable and have past experiences working with middle ware to facilitate complex integrations.
- Support the sales team with audits, and “under the hood” inspections of prospects’ current technical configuration with an eye towards creating a well-scoped estimate and proposal for the work required to meet their RevOps objectives.
- Support the client services team with similar audits and reviews of the client project objectives so the RevOps team can properly communicate expectations around budget, timing and deliverables.
- Review and recommend any additional RevOps practice upgrades that supports our clients in the areas of lead scoring, lead management, workflow automation, dashboard creation, and any needed ongoing optimization based on data analytics and recommendations.
- Review and recommend best practices and SOPs for the agency around integration and migration projects.
- Recommend additional best practices and SOPs for the agency around the client workshops required to uncover their requirements for lead scoring, lead management, dashboards and automation across all HubSpot Hubs and other supported tools.
- Assist in documentation for clients
- Review and evaluate our current team of Extended Team Members for their ability to support our RevOps projects and best practices.
- Recruit and retain the right people to enable us to support our RevOps projects and practices
- Create an ongoing set of services that help our clients keep their revenue tech stack running and optimized
- Work closely with HubSpot, Salesforce and our other (or future) technology partners to understand new features, new products and be our technical liaison back to both sales and client services.
Our Perfect Candidate Will Have:
- At least 10 years of direct experience in RevOps/MOPS both technically and strategically
- Deep experience in all of the HubSpot Products and deep experience working with Salesforce Cloud products and at least some experience with other CRM, Marketing Automation or Service Automation platforms
- The appropriate certifications and accreditations for the associated software tools
- Digital agency experience is a plus
- Experience with a Salesforce Implementation Partner is a bigger plus
- Must be comfortable working in a distributed team environment and be able to collaborate well with a team of consultants in a remote environment