At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
We are currently looking to hire a driven & ambitious Revenue Analytics Manager in business management, financial planning, sales operations, revenue planning or revenue operations to lead the revenue analytics team and to provide insightful data analysis and recommendations for process transformation to help drive our go-to-market’s performance and revenue growth objectives. This is a great opportunity to join a global and highly skilled Revenue Operations team, reporting directly into the Director of Revenue Operations.
This role can be based remotely or in a hybrid mode across our offices in Europe (London, Amsterdam, Helsinki, Berlin, Dresden, Chemnitz, Leipzig, Cologne, Munich).
What You’ll Be Doing
- Perform revenue and trend analysis and utilise systems, tools and reports in the prescribed way to ensure all revenue management decisions are supported with relevant data analysis
- Develop new strategies to improve timeliness and accuracy of revenue management
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure alignment on KPIs, reporting and metrics
- Identify root causes of revenue related issues and provide appropriate resolutions
- Forecast revenues and review monthly and quarterly revenue numbers with management
- Support with revenue planning, delivering actionable insights to establish strategic operational priorities
- Evaluate, implement and manage Business Intelligence and reporting tools that support the business needs of unified reporting
- Manage the revenue analytics team, from guiding their activities to supporting their development and growth
- Use data insights to recommend process improvements and work closely with the functional operations managers and the Business Systems team to innovate our processes.
What You Need to Be Successful
- 4-5 years business or finance data analysis experience, preferably within a SaaS company and ideally some cross-functional and commercial experience
- Experience in a startup or emerging growth technology company is an asset
Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to draw insights from data, willing to dig deeper into data and explore relationship between data and business outcomes
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable sharing analysis insights and key findings to executives and to our Go-to-Market teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and a data-driven mindset
- Knowledge of Salesforce and CRM
- Experience with SQL and use of BI Tools strongly preferred
- Excellent organisational, time management, and multitasking skills
- Strong ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Project or program management skills required to drive and coordinate initiatives
- Understanding of financial modeling, experience with revenue modeling, and revenue reporting
- Ability to work in changing, agile environments
Our Global Benefits
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP): Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
- Ongoing Learning: We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
- Feel Good Fridays: Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
- Flexibility: When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
- Parental Leave: We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
Follow us on social media