Sterling Capital Brokers (SCB) is disrupting the Group Benefits and Retirement landscape in Canada through our innovative application, integrating with the largest insurance carriers in Canada and global HRIS platforms, to administer a streamlined solution. We are the largest independently owned and operated Third Party Administrator (TPA) and Broker in Canada, and 4th largest overall. Established in 2014, SCB is growing rapidly and looking for talented individuals to join our team.
About the Role
The Manager, Executive Account Managements role will be responsible for leading a team of 5 Executive Account Managers who are the main relationship owner for a group of 100 to 150 SCB clients. Your goal is to motivate, build process and achieve targets related to proactively managing these relationships by showing our clients the value and impact Sterling provides. This will be achieved through quarterly business reviews, annual renewal conversations and handling client escalations that need a project management mindset to help resolve any complex issues the client is experiencing. This is a fast-paced role that will require excellent management and client facing skills combined with an organized, energetic and positive approach.
Your Day to Day
- Coaching– Working with your team members to help improve their proactive approach to adding values to our clients including call reviews, coaching against targets and helping to problem solve complicated client escalations
- Strategic Thinking – Identifying inefficient or non-existent processes to help build a repeatable and saleable workflow for the team
- Build Process – Work with the team to build an efficient and scaleable process around QBRs, renewals, upsells and client escalations
- Collaboration with other leaders – Working closely with leaders on our implementation, sales and support teams to ensure the client journey is smooth and teams are aware of important client details across teams
What we’re looking for
- 2-5+ years previous experience as a leader of account managers or similar role where you managed a team of account managers or customer success professionals
- 7-10+ years in a client facing environment where you have both owned a book of a business and managed a team who does the same
- Experience working out of CRM and automation tools such as Salesforce, hubspot, mixmax, Salesloft, Zendesk etc
- The ability to think through how to serve clients ranging in size and complexity
Follow us on social media