Toptal is a global network of top freelance talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $200+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Toptal is the world’s largest fully remote workforce.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
This is a remote position.
As an Associate Marketing Strategist, you will play a key role in developing and executing comprehensive marketing strategies across various channels, including branding, content marketing, social media, influencers, PR, and product. Your primary objective will be to drive growth, enhance brand visibility, and attract high-quality clients for Toptal. Collaborating with cross-functional teams such as Marketing Strategy, Growth, Creative, and Product, you will formulate innovative marketing initiatives aligned with our business goals.
Responsibilities will involve creating and implementing strategies to increase brand awareness, engagement, and lead generation. You will work closely with the Marketing Strategy team to leverage insights from business analytics and market research, translating them into actionable tactics. Coordinating projects and campaigns, including ideation, content creation, launch preparation, and evaluation, you will contribute to the expansion of our client base. Emphasizing continuous improvement, you will launch new experiments and initiatives, collaborating with the Marketing Strategist to identify untapped opportunities.
You will collaborate with Creative Strategists and Growth Strategists to synthesize marketing outcomes effectively.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
- Identify and implement effective strategies to attract, engage, and convert high-priority leads for our client base.
- Collaborate with the Business Analytics and Market Insights teams to derive actionable strategies and tactics that benefit the Communication, Content Marketing and Product teams in their initiatives and projects.
- Coordinate projects and initiatives, including campaign ideation, content creation, launch preparation, and evaluation, to support the growth of our expanding client base and talent community.
- Launch new experiments and initiatives, incorporating iterative improvements, while working closely with the Marketing Strategist to identify emerging opportunities.
- Facilitate productive brainstorming sessions to generate novel ideas that push the boundaries of marketing to prospective clients.
In the first week, expect to:
- Familiarize yourself with the organization’s operations, including OKRs, RACIs, and other operational frameworks.
- Undergo role-specific training to understand the procedures and tools currently utilized within our Marketing team.
In the first month, expect to:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the Marketing team’s dynamics and how they collaborate effectively with other departments.
- Identify optimization opportunities to enhance growth tactics, organizational dynamics, and marketing capabilities within the team.
In the first three months, expect to:
- Develop a strong understanding of how the Marketing team collaborates with external teams to achieve shared goals.
- Generate new campaign ideas, plan and launch at least one initiative, analyze the results, and implement improvements.
- Earn the trust and respect of your colleagues and key stakeholders you closely work with.
In the first six months, expect to:
- Continue to generate and execute new ideas and marketing strategies at a rapid pace.
- Drive the launch of innovative initiatives and test new concepts, collaborating closely with team members to assess their impact.
In the first year, expect to:
- Demonstrate successful implementation and execution of several new marketing strategies and tactics.
- Become a go-to subject matter expert for Marketing Strategy, offering cross-functional insights and expertise.
- Attain a comprehensive understanding of all client-focused marketing activities and contribute to the overall marketing strategy.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, driving campaign ideation, content creation, execution, and evaluation.
- Proficient in classifying and understanding customer personas to create effective marketing strategies tailored to specific customer types.
- Possess a strong analytical and data-driven background with exceptional analytical thinking. Experience in campaign measurement and evaluation is highly advantageous.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required for this position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with impeccable grammar and a command of the English language.
- Ability to communicate clearly and consistently with teams through collaboration tools such as Slack.
- Demonstrated ability to excel as an individual contributor and deliver exceptional results.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
The US-based salary range for this full-time position is $75,000 – $110,000 per year. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Please note that the US-based salary range does not include the value of Toptal’s benefit offerings. In the US, Toptal’s benefit offerings include participation in a 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching contributions; medical, dental, and vision insurance plans in which Toptal pays 100% of the premiums for an employee’s coverage; basic life insurance coverage; short-term and long-term disability coverage; flexible spending accounts, including dependent care and health savings accounts, access to telehealth virtual doctors, an employee assistance program, and flexible paid time off.
To apply for this job please visit www.toptal.com.