Toptal is a global network of top freelance talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $200+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Toptal is the world’s largest fully remote workforce.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
This is a remote position.
Toptal is changing the way that companies build their teams with a global, remote network focused exclusively on top talent. We reject more than 97% of the developers, designers, and others who apply to become part of our network, allowing us to match clients with better talent faster than anyone else. Our proprietary tools and systems drive a differentiated talent acquisition experience, and we continue to push our frontier from staff augmentation to project-based services work.
If you have a relentless commitment to quality and are impatient with the typical pace of progress, Toptal offers a different kind of place to build a career. Our team is direct, data-driven, and hyper-focused on results. We have a bias for action in identifying and solving problems and believe that effective collaboration is a prerequisite for achieving anything meaningful. The pandemic trend toward remote work bent the shape of Toptal’s growth curve sharply upward, and we are confident that our quality-focused model will allow us to capture an increasing share of a massive addressable market. Come grow with us as we build a new way for companies to find and work with the world’s top talent on demand.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you will build a portfolio of clients by prospecting, pitching, negotiating, and closing new accounts in your focus industry. As client needs arise, you will identify opportunities to engage our network and position Toptal as a strategic talent partner. As you grow your portfolio to $5M, $10M, and $15M+, you will unlock the ability for your clients to assemble highly skilled, remote, technical teams that can execute sophisticated projects, and bring to bear the power of a blended workforce to ensure mission-critical business objectives are accomplished on time and under budget.
In the first week, expect to:
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal.
- Learn Toptal’s model, our value proposition, and our story.
- Learn our sales method and our selling process.
In the first month, expect to:
- Work with your Director to establish a portfolio strategy and build account plans.
- Begin to meet with clients, articulate Toptal’s capabilities, and identify where we can help organizations in your territory plan.
In the first three months, expect to:
- Conduct research and outreach through multiple channels to uncover new business opportunities within your accounts and drive sales pursuits with cross-functional Toptal teams.
- Negotiate contracts, work collaboratively with clients, and help them engage Toptal’s engineering, design, and business specialists.
In the first six months, expect to:
- Have an initial base of active clients, while continuing to build your overall portfolio.
- Develop a network of client relationships and build a foundation of advocates and sponsors to expand Toptal’s partnership with existing accounts in alignment with your portfolio strategy.
In the first year, expect to:
- Have built a list of incredible client accounts, advising them on how to utilize our talent network to build world-class distributed teams and increase efficiency.
- Begin to mentor new members of the team, teaching them about Toptal, our model, and how to successfully grow their territory.
- Continue to expand your portfolio of accounts, accelerate growth in your region, and use the full suite of capabilities that Toptal has to offer.
- Proven track record in full-cycle sales of large, complex, multi-phase, managed technology projects to enterprise clients with $2B+ in annual revenue.
- A well-rounded understanding of emerging technologies and ability to have an informed discussion about software delivery and development concepts with prospective clients.
- Ability to build and execute territory plans that lead to consistent portfolio growth and a healthy pipeline.
- Proven success in prospecting, running virtual sales calls, and leading sales pursuits backed by a multidisciplinary team.
- Experience negotiating complex service agreements with procurement and legal departments within enterprise accounts.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required for this position.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
To apply for this job please visit www.toptal.com.