We are looking for an analytical person who loves problem solving to join our Sales Operations Team as a Revenue Operations Analyst.
This is an influential role that will help provide value-added forward-looking insights and analysis for the Sales and Marketing Teams on the roll-out of our leading mid-air haptic and hand tracking technology.
The successful candidate will be integrating data insights and providing recommendations across all stages of Ultraleap’s sales funnel including:
- Developing, analysing, and reporting on revenue dashboards within Salesforce and PowerBi
- Improving the collection and analysis of data to draw insights and trends for presentation to senior management and cross functional stakeholders
- Assisting in the day to day of quote building, sales orders, logistics, and opportunity management
- Ensuring sales training materials and reports are up to date
- Relevant experience across Sales Operations, Marketing Operations and, or Finance
- Strong analytical and data skills and a structured approach to solving business problems
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, SQL and data visualisation products
- An appreciation of best practice metrics
- A clear, proactive thinker who enjoys working autonomously
This is a hybrid based role and will require two days a week onsite at Ultraleap’s headquarters in Bristol
Occasional international travel may be required
Ultraleap’s world-leading hand tracking and unrivalled mid-air haptic technologies allow you to engage with the digital world naturally – without touching surfaces.
No touchscreens. No controllers. No keypads. From enhancing 2D screens to developing fully immersive 3D experiences, Ultraleap powers natural, safe and effortless digital interaction in the increasingly connected world.
Ultraleap employs more than 170 people across Europe, North America and Asia. It has become the first to offer the full vertical stack of software and hardware to enable spatial computing for the automotive, out of home, industrial, XR, entertainment and medical sectors.
Our company culture is strong and one that we are proud of; the ideal candidate will reflect our Values.
Passion for Excellence: We value excellence in everything we do, from our products to our delivery and customer service. We are the number one choice for our customers and are known for delivering what we promise to each other, to customers and to investors.
Restless Innovators: Creativity and invention are key to our success. We are not satisfied with the status quo. We look for novel solutions that give us a competitive advantage. The ‘normal way’ something is done is not always the right way for us.
Open and Inclusive: We strive to build an open and inclusive culture. This applies to everything we do; from our interactions with each other, to our decision making and communication. We believe that diverse groups produce better solutions.
Winning Together: We recognise that individual success is built upon a team effort. We acknowledge each other’s achievements and celebrate them together. Accountability and collaboration go hand in hand and make us stronger as an organisation.
Follow us on social media