What You’ll Be Doing
- Create and oversee a fast-growing Account Executive team, selling to one of our most significant markets: the APAC/EMEA marketing;
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts;
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales team targets and expand our customer base;
- Train your team to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships;
- Understand mobile apps landscape and trends;
- Collaborate with the recruiting team to find new top talents, and engage and develop them;
- Collaborate with the Marketing team in demand-gen strategies;
- Have ownership and accountability over your team’s numbers and development;
- Provide accurate forecasts with total transparency to higher leadership;
- Motivate individuals to succeed through dynamic leadership, coaching, creative sales incentives, and results follow-up.
What You’ll Need to Succeed at this Role
- Accomplished manager with 3+ years of experience leading a Sales team;
- Understanding of the APAC/EMEA mobile market;
- Knowledgeable in SaaS businesses and their respective ideal Sales team structure;
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level;
- Proven ability to build a sales team and sales processes from plan to close;
- BA/BS degree or equivalent;
- Experience working in a remote team and leading remotely.
What We’ll Offer You
- A flat and fast-growing organization
- Work autonomy, meaningful challenges, and significant impact on the company culture
- International environment with team members from all around the world
- Supportive peers who are passionate about their field
- Open and friendly culture, flexible working conditions
The list of benefits depends on the country where you’ll be based from.
UXCam is a mobile app analytics platform that empowers product teams with the speed and visibility to create better user experiences. Our vision is to make every app experience in the world a positive and effortless one.
Are you ready to do the best work of your career? At UXCam, you’ll work alongside self-driven, creative, and entrepreneurial-minded individuals. We’re looking for people who feel empowered by flat hierarchies and want to make an impact at our hyper-growth stage startup.
We’re proud to work with global brands like Delivery Hero, Rappi, Costa Coffee, and Virgin Mobile to deliver the best mobile app experiences. By leading with the unshakable belief that caring for customers leads to better businesses, we’re backed by Silicon Valley investors and 500 Startups.
At UXCam, diversity is our strength. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment and looking for team members from diverse professional and cultural backgrounds. If you’re ready for your next big career challenge, we want to hear from you.
Follow us on social media