V7 is an AI data platform to automate any visual task, voted by Forbes as one of the top 25 machine learning startups of 2021. We have raised over $40 million in venture funding and are backed by some of the most competent individuals in AI. We manage the training data and models of hundreds of AI companies and enterprises. What sets us apart is our team’s obsession with pushing our product to where AI will be three years from today. The product sells itself to the right user, yet we must continue to attract and hire incredibly smart people to continue this path.
As Sales Operations Manager, you will report to our Senior Revenue Operations Manager, responsible for creating and updating sales activity reports and dashboards, managing our CRM data governance and hygiene, and ensuring good connectivity in our GTM tech stack.
- Develop, own and implement with the Senior RevOps Manager and Growth Operations Lead a company-wide, commercial platform strategy
- Connecting and managing our commercial tech stack (Salesforce, Hubspot, Vitaly, Outreach, Stripe, Chili Piper, Zapier, Vitally, etc.)
- Creating CRM best-practice for Sales, Partnerships, and Customer Success, specifically on data health for a rapidly scaling commercial organisation
- Turning our CRM into our single point of truth for our commercial team and customer data
- Manage data governance & data quality, including GDPR and legal requirements
- Working with the Senior RevOps Manager to create and maintain prescriptive reporting and process documentation
- Managing internal requests on connectivity, reporting, data surfacing, and processes
- Contribute to lead enrichment, qualification criteria, and scoring
- 2+ years experience in a SalesOps or RevOps role at another SaaS company
- Confidence in managing and automating the commercial reporting of a SaaS solution
- Experience with CRMs (Salesforce and ideally HubSpot), building dashboards, reporting on key metrics, and creating automations
- Experience integrating other software tools into the stack to drive efficiency
- Strong understanding of the marketing and sales funnel
- Previous experience in a tech startup during a growth phase, would be ideal
- Unlimited vacation, just tell us when you need time off
- Fully remote work (across EU timezones). If you prefer the office, we have a Central London HQ in Old Street with standing desks & 4K monitors. Work how you want!
- Paid tickets, accommodation, and travel to relevant conferences, nationally or internationally (NeurIPS, ICCV, CVPR, ) to expand your network & knowledge during normal times
- Yearly 4-day company retreats in stunning locations
- Unlimited high-quality coffee, tea, snacks, and other comforts.
- Stock options
Follow us on social media