At Vajro, we constantly reimagine the way eCommerce happens on mobile devices. Driving the growth of over 2500+ Shopify stores, we’ve grown at over 100% year-on-year.Ranked Number One on Shopify for App builders, with a 5-star rating, we’re a series-A funded hyper-growth start-up where compelling mobile apps are built in minutes, by amazing people. Powered by a world-class platform, we enable E-commerce businesses to provide an absolutely seamless shopping experience to their customers and retain them for life.
As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you’ll play a critical role and build out our Partnership organisation to drive revenue, and you’ll be the voice of Vajro to our potential partners. You will be responsible for prospecting and qualifying new outbound channel sales and partner opportunities. At Vajro, we work hard. We laugh a ton. We celebrate every little thing. Does this sound like you
Build – We’re passionate about democratising mobile apps. You’ll build world-class products that will help us realise this vision!
Learn – We’re constantly pushing boundaries with our products, so you will work on cutting-edge tech and learn tons!
Have Fun – We love to play as much as we love our work. We celebrate every little thing and boredom is a word that rarely gets tossed around here!
What you’ll be doing
- Maintain a high volume of outbound activity
- Grow inbound activity in conjunction with
- Identify, generate, and qualify partners for Vajro
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy
- Focus on personal skills development
- Research and learn to become an expert in the industry and the target companies.
- Continually exceed sales KPI and quota
- Articulate and demonstrate our business value proposition across different mediums
What you should have
- 1-3 years of professional work experience in sales, business development
- Strong work ethic
- Passion for bringing your best every day
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and handle time effectively
- Self-starter who thrives on working in a fast pace, team environment
- Adaptability — we move fast at Vajro
- Willingness to usher in new changes. Something is broken? Help us fix it
Previous experience calling on Marketing Agencies, Solutions Providers
Experience in SaaS software and eCommerce
Medical – Coverage
Job Type: Full-time (Remote)
Supplemental Pay types :
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Follow us on social media