Vendr is forever changing how companies buy and renew SaaS. With over $1.7 billion in SaaS purchases across 2,500+ suppliers, the Vendr SaaS buying platform enables the world’s fastest-growing companies to purchase SaaS, without friction and at a fair price. Headquartered in Boston with a second location in Charleston and over 300+ employees, we are building a team that can take us to the future state of frictionless buying. Some customers include HubSpot, The Washington Post, and DraftKings.
The Vendr culture is one where kindness, teamwork, mutual support, and bold initiative are encouraged. Read more about our values.
In June 2022, we raised $150M in Series B funding at a $1B valuation, co-led by Craft Ventures and SoftBank with return investments from Tiger Global, Sound Ventures (Ashton Kutcher & Guy Oseary), Y Combinator, and others.
Since 2018, we have:
- Managed $1.7 Billion+ in software spend
- Saved $280M+ for our customers
- Given our customers thousands of hours back to focus on the important parts of their job
And we’re just getting started. This is your chance to join as we enter hyper-growth and make a massive impact, forever changing the way people buy and sell B2B SaaS.
NOTE: This position is a hybrid role, where you will be expected to commute into our Boston or Charleston a few days a week.)
Vendr is looking for a Director of Revenue Operations with the right combination of Sales/Revenue Operations expertise, experience hiring and developing top talent to drive growing teams, and a passion for process improvement. This is a key leadership role that will partner closely with the Sales, Customer Facing Teams (CS, Onboarding, Support), Training & Enablement, and Systems and will report to the Director of Sales.
One of the key focus areas of this role will be to drive the productivity of all Revenue-generating teams through (1) improving existing processes, (2) better tooling, and (3) improved accuracy of data. The right candidate will be a hands-on leader who will be naturally effective at prioritizing and directing the key process initiatives that will drive the most impact. This individual will also be willing and able to roll up their sleeves and lead process design efforts while partnering closely with our systems leaders to design increasingly scalable systems.
The Director of Revenue Operations will own the setting of the vision for the team and will collaborate closely with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and Executive leadership to optimize the strategies, processes, systems, and talent that will accelerate Vendr’s ability to realize the company’s full potential. The right candidate will quickly become a trusted operating partner and strategic advisor to Vendr’s Sales Leadership team, and will ensure successful delivery of Sales planning, forecasting, pipeline management, account assignments, territory planning, GTM rules of engagement definition, Sales and CFT performance reporting, quota setting and management, process optimization, and talent development.
- Own and set the vision for the RevOps function, fostering a culture of collaboration and data-driven decision making, and prioritizing an achievable roadmap for each of its teams
- Partnering closely with FP&A, Sales, CS, and Exec Leaders to drive go-to-market strategies while collaborating cross-functionally with Marketing and Product to achieve growth goals
- Collaborate with Revenue Leaders to develop, align, and implement territory assignments, sales/compensation plans, and quotas
- Keep customer, lead, revenue, and other corporate data aligned and accurate across the organization
- Analyze the productivity of the Sales, BDR, and CFT teams
- Map out and deliver improvements to Vendr’s quote / deal desk process to drive consistency and offload manual activities
- Collaborate with Vendr’s Analytics teams to identify performance trends through the proactive analysis of reports and dashboards
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, advanced degree or MBA preferred
- 10+ years of experience with 5+ years experience as a Sales/Revenue Operations Leader in an Enterprise Software/SaaS company
- Proven ability to lead and scale Sales/Revenue Operations of significant scope through growth periods
- Previously designed and implemented sales processes and infrastructure while leveraging data to drive influence and strategy
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com with expertise in leading Salesforce improvement efforts
- Experience with Data Warehouse technologies, Business Intelligence (BI) applications and reporting (e.g. Looker)
- Fluency in other systems and sales tools, including CPQs, Prospecting and data tools (Salesloft, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator), Sales Intelligence tools (Clari and Gong), and other tools that drive Sales/CS productivity (Docusign, etc.)
- Proficiency with a variety of Sales methodologies, MEDDPICC background preferred
- We’re rapidly growing, (2-3x growth YoY in ARR, 2x headcount growth YoY)
- We’re a disruptor, we’re changing the way saas is purchased and managed
- We have the right value proposition at this time, (we save companies time and money and help them grow efficiently)
- We’re a startup with durable growth, (25M+ ARR, 530+ active customers, financially backed with our recent Series B raise)
- We have great people and a strong culture, (check out our values here)
- Competitive pay & benefits **applicable to U.S. employees, ask our team for details on our International benefits**
– Medical, Dental, Vision with company paid premiums
– HSA contribution
– Flexible/unlimited PTO
– 12 paid company holidays in addition to PTO
– 4% 401k matching
– WFH stipend
– Education & wellness reimbursement
– Annual company-wide shutdown in July
– All Mac environment
Vendr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. While we are interested in qualified applicants who are permanently eligible to work for any employer in the United States, we are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship for employment visas at this time.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.