Verifiable is a modern digital infrastructure for the Healthcare industry. We’re passionate about taking the messy world of US healthcare and simplifying it by eliminating waste through automation. Our API-first platform is the only one of its kind, connecting directly to hundreds of sources and automating provider data verifications instantly to speed up credentialing and simplify network management. We raised our Series A in 2021 and have been growing fast.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager role at Verifiable provides an extremely unique opportunity — working directly with the Chief Growth Officer, you’ll be hands on with marketing strategy and execution. The role also provides lots of opportunity for cross-functional collaboration with Sales, Product, Alliances and the CEO to develop strategies that create interest within the market, help us scale and position Verifiable as a market-disrupting leader.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing company with a meaningful mission, passionate team members and inspiring customers. As an early stage company, both the company and role present limitless upside, exposure to new projects, and room to grow.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies for Verifiable’s products and services, including messaging, positioning, launches and go-to-market plans.
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs, market trends, and competitive landscape, and use insights to inform product positioning, messaging, and new product entry.
- Develop and maintain buyer personas and ensure that all marketing materials and campaigns are tailored to specific customer segments.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to drive product launches, sales enablement, customer adoption, and overall GTM success (win rates, pipe velocity, competitive intel, etc…)
- Develop sales enablement tools and training materials to support the sales team in their efforts to sell Verifiable’s products and services.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of product marketing efforts and use insights to continuously improve marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to ensure that product messaging and positioning aligns with product capabilities and customer needs.
- Work closely with demand generation and communications teams to develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns.
- 6+ years of product marketing experience in the tech/SaaS industry – extra points for working in Healthcare, Data/API-first, or Salesforce ISV/OEM companies
- Early-stage experience or a “do-what-it-takes” mindset
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to inform marketing strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A growth mindset to always want to learn, measure, test and improve
- Ability to set strategy and drive on projects independently and across teams
- Demonstrated capability to take on management responsibilities as team grows
- Desire to work collaboratively alongside a passionate team of (remote) coworkers
More about Verifiable:
We are a fully remote organization with no plans to move to an in-office setting; we do offer opportunities for employees to meet in person for various events. We also offer comprehensive health, vision, and dental benefits, along with 401k and unlimited PTO.
Follow us on social media