At Verkada, we’re building the operating system for the physical world.
We started in 2016 with video security cameras and an intuitive cloud-based platform, and in just six years, we’ve expanded to include five additional product lines (access control, environmental sensors and alarms, as well as visitor and mailroom management) that help enterprises to protect and manage their people and assets.
Today more than 14,000 organizations across 63 countries worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, intelligent control, and scalable deployments. We are valued at $3.2 billion, with $360 million raised in venture capital from investors including Linse Capital, MSD Partners, L.P., Felicis Ventures, Next47, Sequoia Capital, Meritech Capital, and First Round Capital.
This is just the beginning. The need for businesses to secure and manage their people and physical assets with scale and speed is mission-critical and continues to increase. Our teams are energized by the complex challenges we work on and the platform we are building to make the schools, hospitals, businesses and communities that we live and work in safer.
At Verkada, we’re known to push traditional boundaries and our B2B marketing efforts are no exception. As the Director of Demand Generation of New Products, you’ll be in charge building and managing a team of entrepreneurial marketers with unconventional backgrounds (science, engineering, investment banking, growth marketing, and consulting) to execute demand generation campaigns that drive revenue growth for each new product line until it “graduates” ($100M+ in annual sales).
This is the perfect opportunity to have full ownership over the most impactful segment in marketing, which dictates Verkada’s long-term future growth as a multi-product company. There is no better role than this to relive the startup mentality from the ground up over and over again. We hope to hire someone with the brainpower and experience needed to immediately contribute to pipeline generation of our new product lines all while hiring the rest of their team.
- Work alongside Verkada’s CMO and the Growth team to brainstorm and execute on new out-of-the-box experiments to deliver, target, and run marketing campaigns that drive direct revenue impact.
- Conceptualize and test new experimental campaigns that can help drive revenue at higher efficiency as we scale.
- Engage with a fast-growing Sales team to ensure marketing efforts convert into real opportunities down the funnel.
- Analyze and optimize on lower-funnel metrics to ensure campaign ROI improves as it scales.
- Hire and manage a team of top candidates (one for every new product line) .
- 4-year undergraduate degree.
- 7+ years of work experience minimum.
- Impeccable quantitative ability and analytical skills.
- A hacker’s type mentality full of curiosity and creativity (obsessed with solving puzzles and never gives up).
- Strong project management and organization skills with attention to detail.
- Strong ability to work cross-departmentally to prioritize multiple initiatives with various stakeholders.
- Strong ability to hire and manage top 5% of candidates.
- Inbox 0 type personality + roll up your sleeves type mentality.
- Business level fluency in English in both oral and written communication.
- Marketing experience is preferred but not required
US Employee Benefits
Verkada is committed to investing in the holistic health and well-being of all employees and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Healthcare programs that can be tailored to meet the personal health and financial well-being needs – Premiums are 100% covered for the employee under most plans and 80% for family premiums
- Nationwide medical, vision and dental coverage
- Health Saving Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) with tax saving options
- Expanded mental health support
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
- Time off to relax and recharge through our paid holidays, firmwide extended holidays, flexible PTO and personal sick time
- Professional development stipend
- Wellness/fitness benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
Verkada Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal-opportunity employer, Verkada is committed to providing employment opportunities to all individuals. All applicants for positions at Verkada will be treated without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Follow us on social media