Vidyard helps businesses and professionals connect with their audiences in a whole new way through engaging, personalized, and measurable video experiences. Through its global video hosting and analytics platform, Vidyard empowers businesses from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises to transform their approach to marketing, sales, and corporate communications. Through its free and pro tools, Vidyard helps any business professional create and share custom videos to deliver their message in a more personal and impactful way. Thousands of businesses and millions of people around the world rely on Vidyard for their video needs.
About The Role
Vidyard is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR), based in the United Kingdom to be the front line of our inbound lead generation efforts. As a key member of our team, you will be responsible for timely follow-up of our inbound leads from our website and other lead generation efforts. With these leads, you will be conducting high level qualification conversations to uncover new business opportunities for our sales team.
If you are a highly motivated, tenacious individual who’s a self-starter – we’d love to chat!
This is a remote position. See Remote @ Vidyard for details
As an SDR, you will
- Respond to and qualify inbound web inquiries regarding Vidyard and Vidyard products to generate new sales opportunities.
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives to uncover business needs related to Vidyard.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through multiple channels and creative and personalized follow-up (via video, email, phone, social & chat).
- Achieve monthly quota of sourced qualified opportunities and sourced closed business.
- Create a great first impression with prospects and customers through unrivaled customer experience.
To be an effective team member, you will
- Thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrate excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Be comfortable on the phone and in front of the camera, of course!
- Be a highly motivated, driven, and have the ability to take initiative.
- Be a team player who supports developing the role as things change with the business.
- Have a passion for sales and interest in a tech sales career.
Life As a Vidyardian
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work. At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
On top of competitive pay, we offer a comprehensive benefit package. This includes health insurance and health/lifestyle spending accounts, unlimited vacation, pension programs, ESOP and learning and development spending accounts.
Vidyard also offers paid volunteer opportunities! At Vidyard, giving back is in our DNA. No matter where we are, we always want to be committed to giving back as part of our commitment to our communities. So choose a cause that is important to you within your own community and give back, on us!
Finally, our teams never miss an opportunity to have fun! Be prepared to enjoy virtual parties (often paired with special deliveries, special guests and sometimes surprises!) and take part in internal communities based on your interests/hobbies!
As a video centric organization, Vidyard mastered the art of remote work long before the pandemic forced businesses to adapt. So no matter where you are located within the United Kingdom, you’ll be an integral part of the team.
In Order To Ensure An Enjoyable Work Experience For All Employees, Vidyard Is Dedicated To Ensuring All Vidyardians Have An Opportunity To
- Level up their home office/workspace,
- Socialize meaningfully within teams as well as across the organization,
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule (We know your time is valuable! Own your work in a way that best suits your lifestyle)
We believe that working remotely shouldn’t cause any barriers to a great employee experience, so from onboarding to day to day operations, when you work remotely at Vidyard your colleagues and leaders are only as far as a *virtual* tap on the shoulder away.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.
Follow us on social media