Visible Alpha is a financial technology company that works in close collaboration with our hedge fund and institutional investors to solve inefficiencies and cultivate positive and collaborative relationships across the market through our award-winning technology solutions and services.
We are a growth company, established but operating under an employee-centric model where we value the ideas, expertise and inputs of every individual. Our continuous mode of experimentation ensures we are providing the best experiences for our employees, clients and partners.
Visible Alpha offers a hybrid work schedule (2 days/week) across all offices.
What We Do
Visible Alpha enhances the investment research process by extracting meaningful analyst models, and research reports through valuable partnerships with the world’s premier investment research organizations. Our deep consensus data provides financial recommendations on companies and industries at a level of granularity and timeliness and that has never before been possible.
What You’ll Do
- Hire, manage, and lead a team of revenue marketing specialists and our marketing coordinator
- Align and measure revenue marketing KPIs, such as MQLs, generated opportunities, and generated ACV, with firm targets
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline and bookings
- Develop and implement of ongoing, omni-channel campaigns to drive marketing qualified leads and expand with existing customers
- Develop and implement data-driven account-based marketing strategies to drive pipeline creation
- Leverage an effective mix of content and channels to devise and orchestrate repeatable, predictable programs that provide air cover for sellers to accelerate pipeline and strengthen competitiveness
- Continuously evaluation pipe-to-spend and the performance and cost of acquisition, adjusting demand tactics and strategy accordingly
- Work closely with revenue operations on marketing operations
Who You Are
- Significant experience in B2B SaaS revenue marketing/demand generation experience, and experience of managing a team.
- Experience in and knowledge of finance or financial technology strongly preferred OR proven ability to learn new industries
- Demonstrated experience in creating and managing global revenue marketing campaigns with clearly defined goals and objectives
- Ability to create alignment with sales and inspire trust with sales, based on proven process and metrics
- Expert ability to manage projects from conception to completion; work collaboratively on cross-functional projects; and juggle competing priorities, stakeholders and tasks
- Be a strategic, data-driven thinker with a proven ability to work with and influence employees across all levels of the company
- Effectively manage internal and external stakeholders with clear communication
- Caring and effective global people manager
Why You’ll Love Working at Visible Alpha
At Visible Alpha, we are committed to supporting every team member’s personal and professional growth. We measure our success by the collective wins of our employees, creating and driving a culture of inclusivity, collaboration, constant learning, open dialogue, and idea generation. As an organization, we strive to exist with a sense of purpose and belonging—where employees can be their authentic selves and do work that changes the industry. Through benefits such as employee resource groups, flexible paid time off, unlimited professional coaching, and increased work-life balance through a hybrid work environment, employees at Visible Alpha are empowered to bring their best selves to work every day.
Key Benefits We Offer:
- Hybrid work model – 2 Core days in the office and other days working remote
- Comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, & vision coverage and pre-tax benefits
- 401(K) with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Generous paid parental leave
- Three weeks a year working from anywhere
- Classpass discounts
- Unlimited professional coaching with Bravely
- Coursera – Over 6000 company paid courses for continuous learning and development
- Learning & development reimbursement
- Company sponsored lunches on Core Days, Happy Hours and unlimited snacks and drinks in our office
- Company sponsored sports leagues
- Annual summer and holiday outings
- Community impact opportunities through charitable work and giving
- Employee Resource Groups
Visible Alpha operates under an employee-centric model where we value the ideas, expertise and inputs of every individual. Out of a broad spectrum of perspectives comes greater insight. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.
To apply for this job please visit myvisiblealpha.secure.force.com.
Follow us on social media