Whatfix is the #1 Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) for Enterprises. We are changing the way Enterprises train and support their end-users on Applications. We provide large enterprises (Mostly Fortune 500 companies) with a SaaS platform that accelerates their employee’s learning of new applications, and subsequently, the support of those applications. Our platform replaces old-fashioned classroom training. We take application training into the product, allowing the end-user to learn how to use the application from within the application. In addition, we provide ongoing support & re-training efforts contextually, with step-by-step guidance inside any web application at the exact time a task is being performed. The product has redefined the way companies onboard, train, and provide support to users.
We are looking for a stellar Enterprise Account Executive who has a proven track record of hunting net new enterprise accounts, from identification to opportunity sourcing, to closing of enterprise SaaS agreements.
You will have the early mover advantage as one of Whatfix’s first Account Executives in the UK, working a large greenfield territory, and help to define where our sales organization heads together.
This role reports to our Associate Director, Sales (EMEA).
What you get to do:
- As a trusted sales expert, you will consult with prospective enterprise customers across the UK to understand their needs and deliver Whatfix’s value proposition
- Manage a long and complex sales cycle from demo to negotiation and closing the deal
- Drive high engagement and demonstrate value realization & ROI of Whatfix
- Obtain knowledge of products and any emerging competitors
- Meet or exceed regional sales targets
- Ensure the two-way flow of relevant and timely information
- Anticipate and resolve challenges before the prospect
- Travel 25-50%
- 7+ years of SaaS Enterprise Sales experience, with a proven ability to hunt, negotiate, and close new business deals with Fortune 500 enterprise clients
- Outbound sales experience – cold calls, emails, events etc. with prospective customers
- Experience presenting and demonstrating SaaS products at industry events
- Ability and history of closing accounts with values ranging from $50,000 – $500,000+ ARR
- Strong executive presence and ability to develop executive level (CxO) relationships and lead strategic initiatives with customers
- Experience selling to buyers from CRM, HR, Learning, and Development, Procurement and/or IT for Software Applications in a complex sales cycle and opening doors
- Consistent track record of over-achievement, exceeding quota, and high performance
- Ability to maintain an accurate CRM
- Multilingual skills preferred (German (strongly preferred), French & Spanish in addition to English)
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills.
- Intellectually curious – you ask open-ended questions and are genuinely interested in learning your customer’s needs.
- Cross-cultural – you enjoy working with many types of people across multiple geographies and languages
- High energy, charisma, and gravitas
- Candidates based in or in close proximity to London must be willing to work from our office 3 days a week
You would be an excellent fit for our team if:
- You are a self-motivated, high performer who can work with minimal oversight to get the job done
- You’re comfortable selling at a start-up company that is emerging in the market and you are excited about putting your mark on something early
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile organization that encourages you to learn and grow
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team
What sets us apart from the rest
- $140MM in funding, most recently a $90MM Series D from investors like Sequoia Capital, SoftBank, Stellaris, Cisco, and Eight Roads.
- With over 100 of the Fortune 1000 already onboard as customers, Whatfix has been named among the top 20 B2B tech companies alongside the likes of Adobe, PayPal, and Cisco
- YoY revenue growth of over 60% (despite COVID!)
- Gartner and Everest Research recognize Whatfix as a Global Market Leader in the digital adoption space
- Customer rating of 4.7+ on platforms like G2 Crowd & Gartner Peer Insights
- “Hustle Mode ON” is something we live by.
Perks and Benefits (UK)
- Uncapped incentives
- Mac shop, work with the newest technologies
- 25 days of PTO for the calendar year and 8 public/bank holidays
- Paid paternal/maternal leave
- Monthly cell phone & internet stipend
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Pension plan
- Team and company outings
- Learning and Development benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Due to the global nature of our company and our hiring committee spanning different time zones, the interviews for this role will be recorded for those not in attendance to review.