Workit Health is a rapidly growing telemedicine B-corporation in search of a driven Lead FP&A Analyst. We are passionate about connecting those struggling with substance use disorder and other mental health conditions to Workit’s evidence-based telemedicine treatment program. In this role, you will develop strategic plans and financial forecasts to help our team make well-informed decisions.
- Build & maintain financial forecasts to support decision-making by Workit’s Executive Leadership Team (ELT) and Board of Directors
- Analyze Workit’s actual financial performance and identify gaps versus our forecast, helping to identify opportunities for corrective action
- Support ELT in creating materials for Workit’s monthly and quarterly Board meetings
- Deliver ad hoc financial analysis and reporting, empowering Workit’s teams to make well-informed decisions that align with strategy
We are looking for someone who is
- A curious self-starter. The quality of your contribution and experience at Workit will be a function of your eagerness to learn, grow, and create value. We’ll invest in your development and empower you to succeed. You’ll proactively identify opportunities to create value for Workit in advancing our mission.
- Eager to see the big picture. Workit Health is a complex business! You’ll have the opportunity to learn about each of our functions and how they work in tandem to create value for our members. Strong financial analysis and strategic decision-making require a deep understanding of how our teams fit together & deliver on our mission.
- Enjoys fast-paced learning/working environments. We’re moving quickly to become a global center of excellence in substance use disorder treatment. No two days will look the same. You’ll benefit from strong organization & time-management skills in communicating your priorities and your ability to meet deadlines.
- Brings exceptional attention to detail. As our FP&A Lead, the integrity of your work is critical. Our ELT and Board will rely on your analysis to drive strategy and decision-making. Measure twice, cut once!
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) or Financial Services, ideally having owned financial forecasting & budgeting processes
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel skills
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree or above in Finance, Business, or similar
- Preferred: Experience with Workday’s Adaptive Planning software
- Base Annual Salary: $120,000
- Generous PTO (plus your birthday off!)
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance with options to fit you & your family’s needs
- 401k + Matching
- Short Term Disability
- Maternity + Paternity Leave
- Personalized Coaching Platform and more!
*As an addiction recovery company, those in addiction recovery themselves are encouraged to apply.
Workit Health is a telemedicine healthcare company dedicated to improving the way people receive care through technology. We make a difference in our patients’ lives with evidence-based, patient-first, compassionate digital care for substance use disorders and other conditions. Our team delivers positive outcomes while making it easier than ever to receive quality care.
We’re excited to be growing our team as the focus and reach of our care expands. Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and dedicated to helping patients feel their best. We’re looking for more driven and compassionate individuals who desire to build a better future for healthcare.
Workit Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job please visit www.workithealth.com.
Follow us on social media