11:FS is on a mission to change the fabric of financial services. Our Ventures practice builds challenger propositions globally, like we did for Natwest with Mettle. Our Pulse team creates a benchmarking tool used by the likes of Monzo, Starling, Natwest and Tesco Bank. On top of all of that, we’re a media company, our Growth team generate a stream of content that supports our brand and changes the conversation – not necessarily in that order.
To do this we need an amazing team so we have pulled together the best in financial services and beyond.
We truly live our values at 11:FS, and they are critical to your entire journey here. ‘Cultural Add’ is as, if not more, important as pure technical fit, and as part of your interview process we’ll deep dive in our values and your beliefs. Everyone at 11:FS fits our 4 core values: Team, Attitude, Communication and Impact, and this remains at the core of our growth.
The 11:FS Growth team is home to industry-leading podcasts, reports, video series and of course events. We’ve built a thriving global community around our brand and content with an engaged following both online as well as in person.
As a part of the Growth team, you’ll work in a varied, fast-paced, and fun environment with a hugely collaborative team. Event management requires teamwork – it involves cooperation with the rest of the team and wider business, external suppliers, speakers, and stakeholders. As the owner of all 11:FS hosted events, you’ll also have the opportunity to be creative and to express your talent and vision in a collaborative space.
With a packed event schedule, our events range from intimate dinners for 10, to live podcast recordings for 300 – all in person, and mostly in London.
Scope & Impact
- Our events are designed to bring together the financial services and fintech communities and showcase our unique content and expertise
- You’ll be taking a proactive and communicative role to ensure the creation and development of our events are on brand and meet our content values: Authoritative, Provocative and Human.
- Our events already have a fantastic reputation, and we are looking to take things to the next level in terms of quantity and quality. So creative input and being ahead of the curve is a must
What you’ll be doing
- Owning our events from start to finish whilst drawing from the skills and expertise of the wider Growth team to bring the concept, production and execution to life
- Coordinate logistics for events across the group – everything and anything that needs to be done
- Build relationships with vendors, venues, and key stakeholders
- Tight deadlines and the ups and downs of event production cycles don’t scare you, and you’re always up for supporting the rest of the team’s initiatives.
- Ability to work independently in a high-pressure environment under strict deadlines
- Capable of working with internal teams and partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the fintech industry a bonus
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. 11:FS is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).