11:FS is on a mission to change the fabric of financial services. Our Ventures practice builds challenger propositions globally, like we did for Natwest with Mettle. Our Pulse team creates a benchmarking tool used by the likes of Monzo, Starling, Natwest and Tesco Bank. On top of all of that, we’re a media company, our Growth team generate a stream of content that supports our brand and changes the conversation – not necessarily in that order.
To do this we need an amazing team so we have pulled together the best in financial services and beyond.
We truly live our values at 11:FS, and they are critical to your entire journey here. ‘Cultural Add’ is as, if not more, important as pure technical fit, and as part of your interview process we’ll deep dive in our values and your beliefs. Everyone at 11:FS fits our 4 core values: Team, Attitude, Communication and Impact, and this remains at the core of our growth.
About the role
You’ll be joining the 11:FS Growth Team who is responsible for building and growing an industry leading brand and suite of products and services. You’ll be working with business leads across all our offerings including Ventures, 11:FS Pulse, Foundry and VC to help develop our products and propositions, and shape how we take it to market to drive adoption.
In this role you’ll be shaping the campaigns and content needed to generate demand for our offerings and you’ll have a playbook that defines how we position our offerings to differentiate and win in their respective markets.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll own the marketing strategy and product marketing campaigns for all 11:FS business lines
- You’ll own GTM management and execution, including launching new products, and growing existing offerings to help those business lines hit their revenue targets
- You’ll ensure we are tracking the right metrics and KPIs
- You’ll work very closely with the business leads to define and articulate the value proposition of our products, ensuring they meet the needs of our target audience
- Collaborate very closely with the brand team to inform the content that needs to be created to deliver audience as well as business value
- Ensure consistency in messaging and branding across all marketing collateral
- Stay abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and competitor activities to inform product marketing strategies
- Ensure that product marketing efforts align with the company’s overall brand strategy and messaging guidelines.
What would make you an excellent fit for us
- 7+ years experience in either B2B product or growth marketing in fast paced environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Exemplary and highly driven work ethic
- Able to function independently, as well as collaboratively with 11:FS team members
- Commercially orientated
- You have a mindset of openness, curiosity and collaboration, you’re not precious, closed-minded or possessive.
- Good understanding of how to market complex products, with a long sales cycle to multiple stakeholders.
- Experience working across Product, Sales and Marketing teams, joining the dots and spotting ways to improve.
- You have launched market-leading products in a fast-growing product-focused company before.
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. 11:FS is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.