We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
We are looking for a leader to join our Revenue Operations team. As the Director of Revenue Operations, you will be responsible for mapping and advising on business processes and revenue data flows that span across the go to market organization. The right person for this job possesses a team player approach, great attention to detail, excels at problem solving through critical analysis, and is fueled to push the boundaries of performance across the team.
This is a remote opportunity within Canada.
What we’re looking for:
- A leader with 3-5 years experience leading teams of >10 employees in a high growth SaaS organization.
- An individual who can align, plan & deliver tactics that support a GTM strategy both in the short term and long term.
- Someone with a strong business/technical knowledge of core SaaS systems that support efficient and effective revenue generating teams.
- A personality who can both inspire and motivate a team to learn, improve and reflect on their achievements.
- A colleague who can work with existing leaders across the business in collaboration across initiatives and projects that propel the company forward.
- An advisor of innovative business and technical solutions to improve operational effectiveness while ensuring the GTM teams are functioning at maximum efficiency through our process and tech stack.
- A track record of success that demonstrates the necessary abilities to guide and lead a high performing team that meet & exceed stated goals.
What you can expect:
- Lead and inspire a team within Revenue Operations.
- You will be a key member of the Revenue Operations leadership team, helping to define the priorities to come while keeping a constant focus on the day to day health of the business.
- Lead initiatives focused on improving productivity and optimizing processes for the GTM team. Coordinate cross-functionally to deliver process improvements, playbooks, toolkits, and skills development.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales Teams on demand and lead generation programs intended to grow the pipeline of opportunities for new clients as well as customer growth.
What we offer:
We believe in working hard, and resting hard. We’re always looking for new ways to support our team members, but here’s a glance at what we currently offer:
Health and wellbeing
- 👶Maternity and parental leave top up programs
- 👟Wellness spending account
- 🏝Generous PTO policy
- 💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
- 🧠Complimentary Headspace membership
- 🩺Comprehensive health coverage
Growth and future
- 📈Employee stock option program for all full time employees
- 💸Retirement matching program
- 💡Training budget, 1Password University access, and learning sessions
- 🔑 Free 1Password account (and friends and family discount!)
Flexibility and community
- 🤝Paid volunteer days
- 🌎Employee-led DEI&B programs and ERGs
- 🏠Fully remote environment
- 🏆Peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly
You belong here.
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that is built on trust, support and respect. We welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken or veteran status. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love.
Accommodation is available upon request at any point during our recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please speak to your talent acquisition partner or email us at [email protected] and we’ll work to meet your needs.
Candidate Privacy Notice
When you apply for a position, refer a candidate, or are being considered for a role at AgileBits, Inc. (dba 1Password, 1Password, we, us, or our), your information is stored in Lever, in accordance with Lever’s Service Privacy Notice. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background.
Candidates may also optionally choose to self-identify their race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, and disability. These answers will help us evaluate our diversity and belonging efforts. You do not have to answer these questions—your answers will not be linked to your name or job application, will not be visible to the hiring manager reviewing your application, and will in no way affect your job application. If you have any questions about the collection or use of this information, please contact [[email protected]].
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If you have any questions about how we use or process your information, or if you would like to ask to access, correct, or delete your information, please contact our privacy team at [[email protected]] or through 1Password Support.