7shifts is an all-in-one team management software platform designed for the restaurant industry. We’re used by 1 in 15 restaurant workers and over 40,000 restaurants across North America. Our mission is to simplify Team Management and improve performance for restaurants, with a long-term vision of reimagining hiring for hospitality through our network of restaurants and hospitality professionals.
As the Manager, Mid-Market Activations at 7shifts, you will be the driving force behind our organization’s franchise growth. Your primary focus will be to develop and execute a strategy for identifying and onboarding new national brands, franchise by franchise, creating compelling business cases for securing national agreements with corporate headquarters, and building out the implementations go-to-market strategy for all units. You will also play a critical role in enhancing data collection, optimizing team time management, and shaping the day-to-day focus of the franchise and implementation teams to ensure future success. Once these franchisees are engaged, you will be responsible for the implementation of both the corporate and franchise units.
We’re building an inclusive work environment that is representative of the diverse industry we have the pleasure of serving and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with the Director of Mid-Market to execute on the franchise and implementations’ go-to-market sales strategies, ensuring alignment with company goals
- Lead and coordinate a weekly cadence for team meetings including pipeline reviews, coaching, individual 1:1s, team stand-ups and sales training exercises
- Establish clear targets, metrics and processes that will drive the team’s success towards achieving revenue goals
- Work cross-functionally with the Sales Enablement, Revenue Operations, and Marketing teams to improve processes and to provide resources that will help elevate your team’s performance
- Implement new processes and data points to track in the implementations process
- Oversee our largest national franchised brands through rollout
What you bring:
- 3+ years experience driving high performance as a people leader
- Experience working with franchised organizations, selling both to the franchisees and the corporate offices
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Salesforce with the ability to build reports, export data to drive business decisions, and manage and organize the team’s pipeline
- Experience establishing benchmarks and optimizing process for implementation and account management across SMB, Midmarket and Enterprise brands
- A proven track record of consistently over-delivering on sales targets, implementation and or customer growth targets
- Willingness and ability to travel to conferences on a quarterly basis as needed
It’d be even cooler if you had:
- A background in the restaurant-tech industry and working with key partners in the space
- Familiarity with Franchise systems (i.e., navigating bottoms-up via individual & influential franchisees to unlock corporate relationships)
- Previous experience with building implementation processes and KPI benchmarks
Our commitment to our team members:
- Opportunity:It’s an exciting time to work at 7shifts—our product is evolving and our team is scaling quickly. Scale like this offers many unique learning opportunities in a short period of time, accelerating the professional growth of our team members
- Challenge: We’re tackling real problems for restaurant owners and we’re just getting started. Working at 7shifts means playing a key role in solving those problems and elevating an entire industry
- Culture: There’s a reason we’re one of the best workplaces in North America! We value integrity, adaptability and collaboration in an environment that moves quickly to drive incredible impact
- Equity: Equity in a Series C, VC-backed SaaS company—enabling every team member to be an owner of their future success!
- Health and Wellness: Competitive health benefits right from the start, lifestyle spending accounts, access to corporate discounts, and a parental leave program that supports caregivers during an important time in their lives
- Flexibility: Our team is intentional around how and where we work—whether that’s remotely, in person at our Toronto and Saskatoon offices, or a mix of both. Plus, we offer an open vacation policy to encourage everyone to recharge when they need it. Oh, and a ‘90 Day Shift’ program that supports our team members in exploring the world
- Support: We set our team members up for success with the latest Apple technology, a home office set up, and some fun 7shifts swag to make it official! Plus, we take professional growth seriously and support this through coaching, IDPs, peer and leader feedback, internal promotions, and more
We thank you for your interest in joining the 7shifts team!