7shifts is an all-in-one team management software platform designed for the restaurant industry. We’re used by 1 in 15 restaurant workers and over 40,000 restaurants across North America. Our mission is to simplify Team Management and improve performance for restaurants, with a long-term vision of reimagining hiring for hospitality through our network of restaurants and hospitality professionals.
As the Performance Marketing Specialist at 7shifts, you’ll manage paid media campaigns across various channels and leverage your expertise to drive demand and generate revenue. Reporting into the Manager, Performance Marketing, you’ll get to unleash your creativity to help attract qualified traffic, generate leads and optimize our inbound funnel for maximum performance. Collaborating with cross-functional teams, you’ll develop innovative strategies tailored to our target audience that are aligned with business goals, partner with industry giants like Google and Meta, all while keeping a finger on the pulse of restaurant tech news and SaaS marketing trends to ensure our strategies are always cutting-edge and effective.
We’re building an inclusive work environment that is representative of the diverse industry we have the pleasure of serving and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
What you’ll do:
- Manage paid media campaigns across search, social, programmatic/display, and direct media buys to assist in creating and capturing demand for 7shifts
- Drive qualified traffic and leads (trials and demos) into our funnel to help generate inbound revenue for 7shifts
- Collect, report, and analyze performance data to uncover insights and optimization opportunities, with the goal of continuously improving our inbound funnel and maximizing channel performance
- Proactively develop programs, strategies and promotional tactics that resonate with our ICP and align with business goals to help fill the top of the funnel
- Work cross-functionally with Lifecycle, Marketing Operations, Brand, Business Operations, Product, and Sales to ensure campaigns are following best-practices and remain up-to-date with creatives and product-market-fit
- Work with strategic partners such as Google, Meta, Stackadapt, and other media vendors to stay updated on platform best practices, as well as staying up-to-date in restaurant tech news, SaaS marketing and advertising trends, through research, webinars, and industry events
What you bring:
- 3+ years of experience in performance marketing, preferably in SaaS
- Strong understanding of the software buying journey, with the ability to proactively and independently develop, manage, and execute performance marketing projects
- A creative mindset – You have experience building and managing ad campaigns in key platforms like Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Meta, and in CRO for ad creative and landing page testing
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting using data tools like GA4, Dreamdata, Tableau, and Excel/Google Sheets
- Familiarity with various martech tools like Salesforce (CRM), Marketo (MA), Dreamdata (Attribution), Optimizely (CRO)
- Results oriented attitude – you pay special attention to KPIs like MQLs, CPLs, MRR, CAC, Payback, and more
It’d be even cooler if you had:
- Previous experience in the restaurant-tech industry
- Certifications in Google, Meta and/or Salesforce
Our commitment to our team members:
- Opportunity:It’s an exciting time to work at 7shifts—our product is evolving and our team is scaling quickly. Scale like this offers many unique learning opportunities in a short period of time, accelerating the professional growth of our team members
- Challenge: We’re tackling real problems for restaurant owners and we’re just getting started. Working at 7shifts means playing a key role in solving those problems and elevating an entire industry
- Culture: There’s a reason we’re one of the best workplaces in North America! We value integrity, adaptability and collaboration in an environment that moves quickly to drive incredible impact
- Equity: Equity in a Series C, VC-backed SaaS company—enabling every team member to be an owner of their future success!
- Health and Wellness: Competitive health benefits right from the start, lifestyle spending accounts, access to corporate discounts, and a parental leave program that supports caregivers during an important time in their lives
- Flexibility: Our team is intentional around how and where we work—whether that’s remotely, in person at our Toronto and Saskatoon offices, or a mix of both. Plus, we offer an open vacation policy to encourage everyone to recharge when they need it. Oh, and a ‘90 Day Shift’ program that supports our team members in exploring the world
- Support: We set our team members up for success with the latest Apple technology, a home office set up, and some fun 7shifts swag to make it official! Plus, we take professional growth seriously and support this through coaching, IDPs, peer and leader feedback, internal promotions, and more
We thank you for your interest in joining the 7shifts team!
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.