Reporting to the Manager, Revenue Systems. The Salesforce Analyst will play a pivotal role in creating the operational foundation for the Revenue Operations team. You will act as a subject matter expert, working on leadership level strategic initiatives to identify opportunities for optimization and efficiencies. As a dedicated resource to the Revenue team, you will communicate and collaborate with cross functional stakeholders to influence, develop and implement high quality and scalable Salesforce business solutions that combine both business needs and industry best practices.
We’re building an inclusive work environment that is representative of the diverse industry we have the pleasure of serving and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement robust Salesforce solutions, leveraging Salesforce declarative or programmatic tools
- Optimize Salesforce processes including changes to applications, objects, fields, workflows, processes, flows, validation rules, approval processes, advanced formulas, page layouts, record types, etc
- Perform testing of system enhancements within a test environment and other quality assurance tasks
- Integrate and manage 3rd party revenue team tools (MixMax, DialPad, etc), including aiding in scoping of potential new tools
- Keep up-to-date with the latest features and develop an understanding on how to technically enable and implement these features across Salesforce and other revenue team tools
- Manage Salesforce users, public groups, profiles, permission sets, and other administrative responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day admin requests from Revenue Operations and varying Revenue Team leaders
- Communicate with cross functional stakeholders and end users from Revenue Operations, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to detail requirements when clarification is required and/or conduct root cause analysis to address issues or bugs
What you bring:
- 2+ years of recent Salesforce Admin experience working in Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Administrator or Platform App Builder certified. Ideally, also have or be working towards more advanced Salesforce certifications
- Advanced Salesforce Knowledge and Experience (Process Builders, Workflows, Integrations, Reporting Structures etc.)
- Proven experience building effective CRM-based solutions
- Creative problem solver with experience supporting initiatives across several cross-functional teams
It’d be even cooler if you had:
- Experience with other SaaS Tools (Intercom, Outreach.io, Mixmax, Zendesk, Chili Piper)
- Experience with other Salesforce applications such as Service Cloud, CRM Analytics, etc
- Worked with tools such as Jira or Trello to manage work and communicate progress
Our commitment to our team members:
- Opportunity:It’s an exciting time to work at 7shifts—our product is evolving and our team is scaling quickly. Scale like this offers many unique learning opportunities in a short period of time, accelerating the professional growth of our team members
- Challenge: We’re tackling real problems for restaurant owners and we’re just getting started. Working at 7shifts means playing a key role in solving those problems and elevating an entire industry
- Culture: There’s a reason we’re one of the best workplaces in North America! We value integrity, adaptability and collaboration in an environment that moves quickly to drive incredible impact
- Equity: Equity in a Series C, VC-backed SaaS company—enabling every team member to be an owner of their future success!
- Health and Wellness: Competitive health benefits right from the start, lifestyle spending accounts, access to corporate discounts, and a parental leave program that supports caregivers during an important time in their lives
- Flexibility: Our team is intentional around how and where we work—whether that’s remotely, in person at our Toronto and Saskatoon offices, or a mix of both. Plus, we offer an open vacation policy to encourage everyone to recharge when they need it. Oh, and a ‘90 Day Shift’ program that supports our team members in exploring the world
- Support: We set our team members up for success with the latest Apple technology, a home office set up, and some fun 7shifts swag to make it official! Plus, we take professional growth seriously and support this through coaching, IDPs, peer and leader feedback, internal promotions, and more
We thank you for your interest in joining the 7shifts team!
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.