7shifts is an all-in-one team management software platform designed for the restaurant industry. We’re used by 1 in 15 restaurant workers and over 40,000 restaurants across North America. Our mission is to simplify Team Management and improve performance for restaurants, with a long-term vision of reimagining hiring for hospitality through our network of restaurants and hospitality professionals.
As the Senior Revenue Data Analyst at 7shifts, reporting to the Manager, Business Intelligence and Operations, you will be responsible for conducting in-depth strategic analyses as well as developing and maintaining dashboards to monitor key revenue metrics and trends. The Senior Revenue Data Analyst plays a critical role in driving revenue growth through data-driven decision-making. The successful candidate will have strong technical expertise and experience delivering high-quality insights and recommendations to senior leaders.
We’re building an inclusive work environment that is representative of the diverse industry we have the pleasure of serving and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct deep dive analyses to support the company’s strategic priorities
- Create and maintain dashboards that provide insights into revenue metrics, trends and performance and that are easily digestible for non-technical stakeholders
- Collaborate with Sales, Partnerships, Marketing and Finance teams to evaluate and support revenue go-to-market strategies
- Support in developing and rolling out data self service, including setting up data models, stakeholder training and ensuring data integrity
- Support in evaluating and implementing data analytics tools and platforms and stay up to date with the latest trends and industry best practices
What you bring:
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work with cross-functional teams and present data concepts to non-technical audiences
- Extensive experience working with SQL, Tableau, DBT and Salesforce
- Strong business acumen to identify opportunities for data-driven improvements aligned with organizational goals
- Experience in the SaaS industry and a deep understanding of SaaS data architecture and analytics
- Experience in revenue analytics or supporting revenue go-to-market strategies
It’d be even cooler if you had:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field such as business, data & analytics, computer science, mathematics, statistics, or engineering
- Experience with data management and data governance best practices, including data quality and data security
- Experience with cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Snowflake, or Google Cloud
Our commitment to our team members:
- Opportunity:It’s an exciting time to work at 7shifts—our product is evolving and our team is scaling quickly. Scale like this offers many unique learning opportunities in a short period of time, accelerating the professional growth of our team members
- Challenge: We’re tackling real problems for restaurant owners and we’re just getting started. Working at 7shifts means playing a key role in solving those problems and elevating an entire industry
- Culture: There’s a reason we’re one of the best workplaces in North America! We value integrity, adaptability and collaboration in an environment that moves quickly to drive incredible impact
- Equity: Equity in a Series C, VC-backed SaaS company—enabling every team member to be an owner of their future success!
- Health and Wellness: Competitive health benefits right from the start, lifestyle spending accounts, access to corporate discounts, and a parental leave program that supports caregivers during an important time in their lives
- Flexibility: Our team is intentional around how and where we work—whether that’s remotely, in person at our Toronto and Saskatoon offices, or a mix of both. Plus, we offer an open vacation policy to encourage everyone to recharge when they need it. Oh, and a ‘90 Day Shift’ program that supports our team members in exploring the world
- Support: We set our team members up for success with the latest Apple technology, a home office set up, and some fun 7shifts swag to make it official! Plus, we take professional growth seriously and support this through coaching, IDPs, peer and leader feedback, internal promotions, and more
We thank you for your interest in joining the 7shifts team!
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.