At Able, our mission is to reduce the cost of access to capital for businesses. Our software enables better capital opportunities for the 30M U.S. businesses that get bank loans each year and the millions that don’t because they can only access more costly options. The products we sell to banks belong to a new category of software that integrates with their existing tech stack and enables them to quickly grow their portfolio and enchant their customers without having to sacrifice on quality underwriting. We’re a Series A startup; our investors include 40 out of the top 100 U.S. Banks (through Canapi Ventures) as well as Human Capital, who led the earliest investments in prominent fintech unicorns like Brex and Bolt.
At Able, we are looking for a Strategic Enterprise Sales hire, who specializes in high-touch, consultative selling to large financial institutions. We’re looking for someone who thrives in long and complex deal cycles and who is also adept at managing multiple stakeholders at the executive level.
- Work with VP and C-Suite leaders and run the full sales cycle from qualification to close.
- Partner internally with our SDR Team to identify and break into new accounts.
- Navigate multiple customer stakeholders, building the business case for the Able solution.
- Manage multiple 5 and 6 figure deals effectively over varying timelines.
- Deliver accurate and dependable sales forecasts – and independently maintain sales pipeline with the goal of consistently attaining and exceeding targets.
You may be a good fit if…
- You have 5+ years of Financial Institution/Banking Account Executive experience – and have consistently exceeded quotas.
- You have demonstrated success selling complex workflow/application-layer software to public companies with multiple buyer personas
- BA/BS degree or higher.
Bonus points if…
- At Able, we use MEDICC to manage our deals, so experience with this approach is strongly preferred.
- Past experience at a startup.
Our team takes pride in hiring from diverse backgrounds and making hiring decisions solely on values alignment and demonstrated ability. As such, we do not prescribe any years, or type of experience for this role. However, we find that people who fit the above criteria have often spent a few years working in fields like investment banking, management consulting or venture capital or as operators in other early stage startups.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.