At Able, our mission is to reduce the cost of access to capital for businesses. Our software enables better capital opportunities for the 30M U.S. businesses that get bank loans each year and the millions that don’t because they can only access more costly options. The products we sell to banks belong to a new category of software that integrates with their existing tech stack and enables them to quickly grow their portfolio and enchant their customers without having to sacrifice on quality underwriting. We’re a Series A startup; our investors include 40 out of the top 100 U.S. Banks (through Canapi Ventures) as well as Human Capital, who led the earliest investments in prominent fintech unicorns like Brex and Bolt.
- Lead and manage customer journey from onboarding and implementation to adoption and value realization
- Become a trusted partner and main point of contact to customers, helping resolve their issues and capturing their feedback, educating them on Able’s product, and advocating for their success with internal teams
- Support Able’s growth through the “farming” of opportunities for account growth and the ensuring of renewals
- Help Product identify main opportunities and leverage points for improving the user experience and growing Able’s product offering while managing the customer’s expectations
- Partner closely with leadership in developing repeatable and scalable policies and procedures to improve implementation and success/support processes overall
- Partner with Able’s Customer Success Lead to grow the team, identifying the needs and creating the structure necessary to help ensure our customers’ success
You may be a good fit if you have…
- Experience managing technically complex implementations across different teams to achieve customer goals (agile, collaborative, cooperative, strategic)
- Experience in a Customer Success role (operating at the player/coach level)
- Experience identifying and mapping end-to-end customer journeys
- Experience leading training and onboarding of software products at large and traditional organizations
- Previous experience managing multi-million dollar portfolios consisting of several accounts
- Knowledge of or experience with SaaS within the financial services industry
- Experience navigating uncertain environments independently while producing consistent, positive outcomes
Bonus points if you have…
- Experience building a Customer Success function from the ground up at an early stage start-up
- Experience adopting and incorporating technical tools into a Customer Success org in order to build scalable, dependable processes that consistently produce excellent outcomes
- Experience with SQL, Python, and/or other computer languages useful to analytics functions and processes
- Experience building dashboards in order to track and report on operations, interactions, and processes
- Experience in a consulting role, thriving at structuring the unstructured and building processes aligned with strategic priorities
What to expect from us…
- Compensation: Competitive salary + equity. The base annual salary range for this role is estimated at $139,000 to $185,000. Pay is based on several factors, including but not limited to level, work experience, knowledge, and current market.
- Benefits/Perks: Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance. Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Balance: We offer Flexible PTO + all federal holidays are observed.
- Hybrid team: Ablers are located all over the US.
- Culture: Be a part of an incredibly talented team who lives by their values – Build Trust, Seek Truth, and Act Decisively.
Our team takes pride in hiring from diverse backgrounds and making hiring decisions solely on values alignment and demonstrated ability. As such, we do not prescribe any years, or type of experience for this role. However, we find that people who fit the above criteria have often spent a few years working in the role above.