Accelo is a Client Workflow Management platform for SMB professional services organizations. We help small, medium businesses get back to doing the work they love – helping their clients!
For too long, owners of professional services businesses have been frustrated by the lack of tools available to run their companies. We know – before starting Accelo, our founders were one of them! We decided to help the millions of people managing accounting, architecture, engineering, design, consulting, IT and other service businesses by providing a single, affordable and online quote to cash platform to manage all of their client work.
By giving them a platform to manage all of their client work in one place, we’re able to streamline and automate their operations, improving profitability and increasing revenue by enhancing productivity.
At Accelo, we thrive on creating a fun, productive, and comfortable work environment. We’ve ranked on Built In Colorado Best Places to Work for the last three years. We play hard and work hard – after all, we love our Australian roots!
About the Role
Accelo is looking for an incredible sales leader to join our executive team and lead our next phase of growth as VP of Sales. This role is based at our headquarters in Denver, Colorado.
The successful candidate will be exceptionally process-oriented, disciplined, and obsessed with tracking performance through data and hands-on engagement with the sales team. You’ll be able to demonstrate how you’ve developed teams and created repeatable, scalable success through a commitment to process and continuous improvement.
As a leader in the emerging Client Work Management category, this role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and driven sales leader to build on Accelo’s existing strengths and accelerate growth in a large and wide-open market. As the VP of Sales, you will be a key driver in Accelo’s growth by developing, coaching, and leading a high-performing sales force to hit revenue growth targets.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be a key member of the executive team and work closely with leaders of the Marketing, Success, and Product teams to execute growth, conversion, and referral strategies to drive the success of Accelo by creating long-term value for our clients.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop and execute comprehensive sales programs, processes, and strategies that maximizes Accelo’s market potential.
- Leading the Sales organization consisting of BDR, AE, and SE teams. You’ll provide hands-on feedback, training and professional development to team members while applying learnings to continuous improvement of our sales process, playbooks and tactics.
- Forecast sales targets and lead sales staff in identifying, creating, qualifying, nurturing and developing, and closing opportunities.
- Be financially savvy and a great steward of company resources, ensuring that investments are made with a clear understanding of both CAC impact and revenue growth ROI.
- Identify new growth opportunities, build key stakeholder relationships, negotiate and close business deals.
- Cultivate a strong, high-performance culture that is data-driven and customer-centric in the sales organization, developing KPIs and coordinating compensation and promotions with these metrics in conjunction with our Revenue Operations role.
- Build collaborative partnerships across departments that remove roadblocks/barriers to sales execution and growing revenue.
What We’re Looking For
- Proven experience in Sales Leadership with the ability to motivate and inspire others to perform and achieve results.
- 7-10+ years of experience in selling B2B SaaS solutions, nationally or globally
- Strong execution focus and ability to develop solutions and strategies to further accelerate growth.
- Track record of sales leadership in organizations that have demonstrated revenue growth, new customer acquisitions and increasing the lifetime value of customers.
- Experience with both inbound and outbound selling motions, leading your team to generate the necessary outbound pipeline to supplement marketings’ inbound efforts.
- Strong analytical skills – able to leverage data into actionable insights to create impactful sales programs.
- Desire to work in a growth environment where you’ll be part of a team that is passionate about our customer base and growing our mutual businesses.
Why Working at Accelo is Awesome!
- Competitive salary range $150-$175k base plus commission, and equity package
- Amazing benefits including:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage provided through Cigna with 100% employer paid premiums on the High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP), employee only tier.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) for eligible plan participants with a $500 annual employer contribution ($1,000 for family tier coverage)
- Unlimited time off with Accelo’s Flexible Time Off (FTO) plan & 10 company paid holidays
- Immediate eligibility in 401k plan
- 100% employer paid short term disability plan
- Professional development funds of up to $2,500 per person, per year
- Commuter benefits including unlimited rides using an RTD ECO Pass or monthly parking stipend of $40/month
- Awards and recognition programs celebrating years of service, life events, and Accelo core values
- A great team that enjoys and is passionate about the work that they do.
- 360-degree views of the Rockies, city, and skyline from the 12th floor of a centrally located downtown office with a world-class gym and bicycle storage, and a kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks
- Accelo is committed to hiring a diverse workforce as it helps us make better decisions, succeed faster, and better serve our global clients.
- Built In Colorado Best Places to Work, Built In Colorado, 2023
- Built In Colorado Best Midsize Place to Work, Built In Colorado, 2022
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.