This role is a growing strategic priority for Accredible as we seek to grow our Enterprise Department. In this role, you will have the opportunity to join a growing team responsible for qualifying new large scale Enterprise business sales opportunities. As part of the Enterprise team you will report to the Manager of Enterprise Sales; and you will be responsible for ensuring a high-quality sales pipeline. If you are a self-starter and performance-driven, please come join Accredible.
About The Team
The newly formed Enterprise Team will welcome your experience and industry knowledge to help shape ongoing strategy. You will be a key player in the Enterprise team and will be expected to contribute to and draw upon your network of previous relationships to help build the pipeline. The Enterprise Team executes our go-to-market strategy using our expertise, talent and assets to drive commercial outcomes, for us and our clients. The Team operates with a culture focused on customer-centricity ensuring we are operating with a commercial mindset and a consistent level of quality and excellence in all we do. We work together to ensure these attributes are present in all activities and interactions, every day.
- Meet and exceed team KPIs.
- Qualify inbound enquiries based on predetermined criteria to identify if there is an area for opportunity.
- Identify outbound organizations that are likely to have a requirement for our solution and adjust your approach accordingly.
- Deliver high-level overview presentations to prospects over the phone or on video calls.
- Researching organizations and individuals using a variety of sources to identify potential new leads.
- Accurately record business development activities in the Company CRM (HubSpot).
- Work closely with the Enterprise team to successfully target and prospect into Organisations that fit our criteria.
- Provide a seamless transition of qualified deals to the correct Enterprise Solutions Manager based on the business segment.
- Sustain a high volume of sales activities including calls, email and other communication methods with prospects.
30 Day Outcomes
- Have completed onboarding
- Start Prospecting Activity into target accounts
- Set up first 3 meetings
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Experience working within a team in a full-time role, preferably in a SaaS sales environment
- Experience in engaging with Enterprise clients
- A highly coachable individual that is receptive to both positive and constructive feedback, ability to take these onboard and adjust approach where appropriate
- Demonstrates an enthusiastic “can do” attitude to requests, will speak up and contribute to ideas positively.
- Excellent active listening skills and confidence to communicate both written and verbally
- Confident to pick up the phone and communicate questions clearly to gain information.
- Desire to continually learn, pick up new skills and increase knowledge with a determination to succeed.
- Target and goal orientated. Successful candidates must be driven by a desire to succeed and meet targets whilst remaining motivated to strive for excellence.
- Collaborative: you have a track record of working hard as a part of a team and contributing actively to the success of the group as a whole
- Adaptable: you enjoy the idea of a startup work environment
- Positive: an optimistic, friendly, patient and energetic attitude.
- Growth mindset: a strong desire to be constantly learning and growing with the company
- Tenacious: great at sustaining a high number of outbound emails, calls, LinkedIn messages or other communications every day and at figuring out other ways to engage prospects if earlier attempts haven’t worked at first.
- Proactive Communicator. You are self-driven and able to voluntarily, clearly, and succinctly communicate ideas and problems to peers and customers alike. You demonstrate high standards of written and verbal communication.
- Honesty & Integrity. You do what is right, adhere to the utmost ethical standards, and are consistently transparent with colleagues regarding the status of your work.
- Open to Criticism & Ideas. You understand that our organization – and our employees – aspire to continually improve and you do not avoid seeking or receiving feedback regarding improvement opportunities.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 35 days annual vacation.
- Pre -IPO equity shares
- 100% paid medical/dental/vision for you AND your dependents.
- Four weeks Compassionate Leave.
- Life insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Flexible hours & remote work (we fully support digital nomads, but you must be able to align with U.S. time zones).
- A close, dedicated startup team who are passionate about improving the education system and who are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s top venture capital investors.
- Two hours per week (paid) to spend learning anything you like, even if it is not related to your role, plus a budget to spend on learning materials (courses, books, conferences). We love education and we believe in nurturing your growth!
- A promise to invest in your growth personally and professionally. Wherever you would like to go and whatever you would like to do, we will be there to support you.
- Annual company international retreats to cool places like Wales.
- Many additional perks!
Accredible is Open and Inclusive. We welcome people of any gender identity or expression, race, skin color, ethnicity, age, size, nationality, sexual orientation, ability level, neurotype, religion, elder status, family structure, culture, subculture, political views, education level, identity, and self-identification. We welcome teachers, learners, activists, artists, dreamers, doers, ordinary people, extraordinary people, and everyone in between.
Accredible’s solutions enable world-class organizations to issue digital, verifiable credentials, awards, badges and certificates. Through the sharing of credentials on social media platforms, inclusion in on-line professional directories, and customized data on educational and career paths, recipients of digital credentials powered by Accredible are provided control over their learning and professional outcomes. Our customers include Google, Harvard, MIT, Oxford University, McGraw Hill, Slack, iHop, GMAC, the CFP Board and 1500+ others, on behalf of whom we have issued over 31 million credentials to over 15 million recipients all over the world. After first hitting profitability and then raising our Series A, the company has grown from a team of fifteen to a team of over 100; we are looking for exceptional people to join us along our path to becoming the world’s primary source of verified credentials and data to drive educational and career journeys. Join us and help us expand our extraordinary culture with career experiences represented by our 5-star Glassdoor rating!
We are Remote First. Accredible is truly a global team. From Cape Town to Vancouver, London to San Francisco, our employees live and work in the places that they thrive, wherever they thrive.
We are Growing Strong. We are growing and will continue to expand rapidly. We seek to increase momentum and build a professional, scalable, and efficient team whilst maintaining our friendly, inclusive, and collaborative culture.
We Love What We Do. Our co-founders’ passion for Accredible’s purpose has permeated throughout our organization…and it shows in our culture, our product, and our customer service.
Accredible is the industry-leading digital credentialing platform. Securely issue, manage, track, and verify your credentials faster and more easily for a fraction of the cost.
Accredible issues digital certificates on behalf of MIT, Cambridge University, Google, Kaplan University, The Digital Marketing Institute, AFCPE, AIPMM, and over 1,750 other organizations across the world.