We seek an experienced Marketing Data Manager for our quickly growing organisation. In this role, you will have the opportunity to join a robust team responsible for Lead Data cleanliness, Lead distribution and acquisition.
As part of the larger Marketing team, you will report to our Director, Marketing Operations. If you are a self-starter, are performance-driven and value an exceptional work culture, please come join Accredible.
Outcomes (1 year)
Build out our lead data acquisition and enrichment funnel, to supply our team with high quality prospects:
- Using our ICPs, target lead sources that best match our ICPs
- Create and manage target lists for core market segments including Product training, Higher Educational and Associations.
- Develop a low-effort method to capture and enrich the data acquired from different sources.
- Iteratively review feedback from lead qualification rates to continually build higher quality lead lists.
- Creatively generate new ideas for focused lead lists which are likely to lead to a high qualification rate.
- Recognize that quality is more important than quantity when it comes to lead generation.
- Assist in defining and reaching goals for data fidelity across multiple databases.
Create a lead scoring model:
- Partner with multiple teams to develop a model that grades leads based on historical performance data, ICP, and other data-backed assertions.
- Collaborate with the business systems team to implement and track lead scores within Salesforce.
Build out lead distribution engine:
- Design lead distribution automation that will allow us to give the right leads to the right salespeople at the right time.
- Work with the team to decide our distribution criteria, and decide to build or buy the automation engine.
- Measure the success of lead distribution, and iterate the automation strategy accordingly.
- Familiarity with data enrichment tools.
- Ability to maintain a healthy data pool with low duplication and bad data rates.
- Proficient in manual deduplication and data cleaning of sponsored event contact lists.
- Familiarity with lead routing tools.
- Knowledge of Salesforce’s lead object architecture preferred
- Ability to generate lead performance reports and dashboards.
- Ability to own and manage a project from discovery to adoption.
- Attention to detail. You do not let important details slip through the cracks.
- Engaging in cross-functional collaboration for projects related to lead quality and distribution.
- Examining lead data to enhance our approach by leveraging insights and external industry standards.
- Proposing modifications to processes, systems, and tools to increase automation and enhance the efficiency of our operations.
- Creating key performance indicators (KPIs), reporting frameworks, and methodologies to monitor data pipelines, data quality, and data infrastructure.
- Assuming complete responsibility for ensuring data quality in the production platform.
- Thoroughly documenting all processes and systems, establishing repeatable procedures that can be scaled and deployed.
- Results Oriented. Know what you’re trying to achieve, and measure progress.
- Say “I intend to…” instead of waiting for permission.
- Commit responsibly, follow through, and be intentional and open in delegating or dropping tasks where necessary.
- Able to make high-leverage impacts on key areas.
- Bias to Action. Find ways forward and iterate with small steps to move quickly.
- Humble in feedback and debate. Be more like scientists, and welcome data driven debates that deliver the best possible outcome.
- Understands that we win or lose as a team, and supports those around you.
- Aims to be the best.
- Looks for opportunities to improve processes, people, teams, and everything else.
- Great Communicator. Be succinct, create space for others to speak, and strive to benefit the atmosphere in a room.
- Competitive salary.
- 35 days annual vacation.
- Pre-IPO equity shares.
- Generous sick time and compassionate leave to support our team members’ health needs, and physical and mental well-being.
- Maternity/paternity leave.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Paid short-term disability (STD), long term disability (LTD), and life insurance.
- Flexible hours & remote work; while we fully support digital nomads, you must be able to align with your team’s predominant time zones.
- A high-energy, collaborative, and supportive high-growth organization backed by some of Silicon Valley’s top venture capital investors.
- Two hours per week (paid) to spend learning anything you like, even if it is not related to your role, plus a budget to spend on learning materials (courses, books, conferences). We love education and we believe in nurturing your growth!
- A promise to invest in your growth personally and professionally. Wherever you would like to go and whatever you would like to do, we will be there to support you.
- Many additional perks!
Accredible is the industry-leading digital credentialing platform that securely issues, manages, tracks, and verifies millions of high-stakes credentials across the globe.
Accredible integrates with leading learning software including Canvas, D2L Brightspace, Kajabi, Kryterion Webassessor, Moodle, Thinkific, and more. Over 2,000 leading universities, associations, and technology companies such as Google, Skillsoft, Slack, the Association of Corporate Treasurers, Chartered Banker Institute, University of Cambridge, AMPP, Hootsuite, IEEE, Cengage, MIT, Rutgers, INSEAD, IAPP, UC Berkeley, AMBA, and The Digital Marketing Institute rely on Accredible to create, deliver and manage digital certificates and open badges. Learn more at accredible.com
As a post-Series B company, the company has grown to over 100 team members across the globe. We were #134 in the 2022 Deloitte Fast 500 Technology list and seek to continue our rapid growth. We also were named as a 2023 Best Workplaces We are looking for exceptional people who will help us expand our extraordinary culture with career experiences represented by our exceptional Glassdoor rating and reviews!
Open and Inclusive. We welcome people of any gender identity or expression, race, skin color, ethnicity, age, size, nationality, sexual orientation, ability level, neurotype, religion, elder status, family structure, culture, subculture, political views, education level, identity, and self-identification. We welcome teachers, learners, activists, artists, dreamers, doers, ordinary people, extraordinary people, and everyone in between.
Remote First. Accredible is truly a global team. From Cape Town to Vancouver, London to San Francisco, our employees live and work in the places that they thrive, wherever they thrive.
Growing Strong. We are growing and will continue to expand rapidly. We seek to increase momentum and build a professional, scalable, and efficient team whilst maintaining our friendly, inclusive, and collaborative culture.
We Love What We Do. Our co-founders’ passion for Accredible’s purpose has permeated throughout our organization… and it shows in our culture, our product, and our customer service.
To apply for this job please visit careers.accredible.com.