AchieveIt works every day to help our customers execute their strategies and initiatives and gather actionable insights to grow their businesses. Customer Success is imperative to our long-term profitability, and our success is dependent on our ability to deliver extraordinary value to our customers. Our team is responsible for the retention and growth of customer relationships, starting with the implementation process and continuing through customer education and long-term support.
A successful Customer Success Manager (CSM) brings their product knowledge and their communication skills together to create a stellar customer experience. CSMs are responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of assigned customers to deliver outstanding value and service to our customers. A CSM must be goal oriented, organized, and self-motivated.
AchieveIt is looking for an applicant who is a team player with initiative and the desire to help the team grow and mature.
- Manage all phases of all assigned customers throughout their life-cycle.
- Manage the Customer Implementation process, including product training, the customer’s account configuration and loading of plans
- Lead all customer interactions via phone, online, or on-site meetings.
- Manage the AchieveIt customer engagement model to drive excellent customer health
- Provide system support and triage defects
- Analyze customer data to consistently deliver value to our customers
- Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the AchieveIt software. Not just an understanding of how the software works, but how it operates in the real world.
- Secure renewals and identify growth opportunities within each customer account
- Communicate customer ideas to the product team to drive future system enhancements
- Utilize technology to understand customer behavior and deliver excellent service and support
Experience and Skills:
- 3-5 years of Customer Success or client-facing experience supporting a SaaS product (Custom Support experience a plus)
- Project Management experience (PMP a plus)
- 4-year degree in a related field of study
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Strong empathy for customers
- Have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Have the ability to present, with ease, to large groups in person and through phone/Web meetings
- Have basic knowledge of business processes and the desire to continue learning about business strategy and execution
- Be an action-oriented team player with the desire to jump right in and start building strong relationships with customers
- Be a self-motivated individual with the ability to manage your own tasks and schedule effectively
- Be an adaptable individual with the ability to switch tasks quickly to address customer needs
What we do
Our mission is to empower organizations to achieve world-class execution on their most important initiatives. Our team is dedicated to building solutions that give leaders the cross-plan visibility they need to see what’s working and where they need to pivot to grow their business faster and farther. We are innovators, strategizers, thinkers, builders, get-stuff-doners, learners, competitors, and pioneers. We are a group of Achievers who are passionate about results.
Our values drive our culture
An Achiever starts. We believe great things aren’t achieved by waiting around.
An Achiever adapts. We thrive on change.
An Achiever serves. We believe that success for our company and customers is not achieved alone.
An Achiever delivers. We are committed to delivering results.
What we offer
- 100% work from home
- Base salary plus variable compensation based on team performance
- 15 vacation days (5 additional days at two years of service)
- 10 paid holidays (8 fixed & 2 floating)
- Unlimited sick days (sick days do not count against PTO and include things like dentist visits and regular checkups – we want you to invest in staying healthy)
- 401K (with matching), Medical, Vision, Life and Dental insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
Don’t take our word for it
- Best Workplaces 2023
- 5000 Fastest Growing Company (5 years in a row)
- 5 Glassdoor Rating – 92% would recommend us to a friend
- 5 out of 5.0 rating on G2, 4.7 out of 5.0 rating on Capterra