For this position we are looking for somebody with the right attitude. We need somebody assertive and focused on teamwork, who likes to keep learning and be challenged.
MORE ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for an experienced Content Marketer to join ACT’s growing global marketing team, who will help us boost our impact in a unique market that spans renewable energies and environmental products.
Over the past ten years, ACT has supported clients on their sustainability journeys and enabled the energy transition toward net-zero on a broader scale. We aim now to strengthen our proactive digital marketing activities and strategies, and to work closely with the business to identify even more opportunities going forward.
Are you excited to transform growth potential into lasting and scalable success? It sounds like you are the Content Marketer we are looking for.
Who we are
ACT is the world’s leading provider of market-based sustainability solutions. As enablers of the global energy transition, we help organizations hit their climate targets, no matter how ambitious. Since founding in 2009, we have become a trusted brand in high-impact climate projects, green electricity markets, renewable energies and energy efficiency, emission allowances and carbon offsetting. We offer tailor-made solutions backed up by unparalleled market knowledge from our global offices in Amsterdam, New York City, Shanghai, Singapore and Paris. In shaping environmental markets, ACT enables its partners to pursue sustainable futures.
Where you come in
As our Content Marketer, you will join the centralized global marketing team based in our Amsterdam headquarters. You will be responsible for helping us shape our external campaigns and grow our reach. You will work closely with our consultative sales and R&D teams to develop impactful content strategies in support of our product lines. As both the business and our markets continue to grow, you will become an expert on specific products and take ownership of bringing that knowledge to the marketing team and transforming it into creative content.
Focusing on several product lines – depending on the current needs of the business, and they change rapidly – you will develop overarching strategies and collaborate with the marketing team to propose and develop integrated campaigns, events and other types of content. You will also handle client-related marketing and communications requests from the business. Occasionally, you will liaise with clients and support longer-term lead generation.
- Define and develop content strategy to support marketing and sales with product-related content such as case studies, campaign templates, product brochures and similar materials
- Provide insight to innovate our digital marketing approach
- Work on customer journeys, metrics, messaging, positioning and strategy across all relevant channels
- Work closely with the business on improving existing marketing materials
- Manage, build, analyze and report on marketing campaigns
- Define audiences and develop personas
- Provide insight on key stakeholders and influencers of corporate climate solutions in the market (for relevant products)
- Provide recommendations for new and existing campaigns including triggers and automation
- Work toward A/B tests for campaign optimization and lead nurturing workflows
- Collaborate closely with other team members, especially other product marketers, within ACT to share best practices, learn from other markets and increase the return on content development
We applaud entrepreneurship at ACT, so we encourage you to shape the role based on your skills, interests and ambitions!
What we are looking for
- 3-5 years of experience as a Content Marketer, Product Marketer, Product Marketing Manager, or similar
- A good level of English (C1-C2) required
- Proven experience in digital marketing and B2B demand generation
- Passion for environmental markets and an understanding of sustainability, CSR and related topics
- Proven track record of stakeholder management and influencing cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Self-starter, flexible and collaborative mindset
Training and Onboarding Information:
- Onboarding program ACT: join our intensive onboarding program in which you will learn about ACT as an organization, our people and our business through introductions, trainings, social and fun activities. Your journey will start with your individual onboarding plan and meetings with your assigned buddy.
- Besides experiential learning on the job, you will join our ACT Academy to continue your learning and development journey in accordance with your career track on job related training courses.
- Throughout the year you will participate in team workshops focused on team building and personal growth. You will have the opportunity to participate in personal development trainings focused on self-awareness and communication skills. You will have access to our external coaches to focus on individual career coaching,
If you have made it this far and believe you are a strong fit, apply now. Please note that the application process involves a short assignment. We look forward to meeting you!
To apply for this job please visit careers.actcommodities.com.
Follow us on social media