We are famous for our collaborative approach to trading. It helps us partner with our clients, drives how we work as a team and guarantees success. As a Sales Trader your sharp mind, strong social skills and natural charm will set you up for a great career.
MORE ABOUT THE JOB
Who we are
Our team is responsible for the implementation of ACT’s marketing strategy spanning 5 global offices. The key to our success is collaboration, so we are seeking a full-time Digital Marketer to work closely with our product marketers, copywriters, designers, and ad specialist to proactively come up with new strategies to support activities such as: lead generation, website management, social media campaigns, reporting and sales enablement. Through your creativity, communication skills, and experience you can make the role your own, as you take ownership of all our digital marketing channels and help ACT enter a new chapter of growth.
In this role, you will implement the most appropriate digital marketing tactics and share insights and relevant findings throughout the organization. Additionally, you will spearhead the execution of our entire paid media portfolio for B2B top-of-funnel awareness, including but not limited to: Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, SEO, funnel analytics, and other ad platforms in the future.
- Develop and implement the company’s digital marketing strategy, including SEO, SEM, email marketing and content marketing.
- Create and manage digital marketing campaigns that drive traffic, engagement, and conversions.
- You take a critical look at the user flow and draw up an online marketing strategy. Translate this into the roadmap, KPIs, working method and governance. You include your Marketing colleagues and our sales team in this.
- Work with the product team to develop compelling product content and messaging that resonates with the target audience.
- You ensure that your campaigns and landing pages connect seamlessly.
- Keep an eye on all business objectives across the board: from brand awareness to lead generation and performance-driven campaigns.
- Responsible for upkeep and development of our website and oversee its development (currently outsourced).
- Continually test, monitor, and improve marketing efforts to maximize ROI.
- Own paid media campaign structure (Google/LinkedIn ads) and SEO including execution, measurement, and insights.
- Collaborate with the Business Development team to leverage paid media throughout the sales pipeline.
- Inform colleagues about important developments and SEO results.
- Further professionalization of the reporting structure and associated KPIs on website performance and advertising results.
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant Digital Marketing experience in a B2B organization.
- Experience with SEO, SEA, social media, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, and email marketing.
- An interest in our industry and an eagerness to learn.
- You are familiar with thought leadership.
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme
- Business- and communication-related trainings
- Relocation budget (when applicable)
- Exciting quarterly target incentives
- In-house Life Coach
I connect clients to commodity markets
My work is all about understanding my clients’ needs and spotting opportunities. Bringing people together by matching supply to demand and vice versa.
Follow us on social media