We are looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to join our Product Marketing team. You’ll be responsible for the development and execution of customer marketing programs and customer communications to grow customer engagement and revenue in line with targets and partner with other teams to do so.
Why you’ll love it here
- Corporate social responsibility program
- Leading traning & development program
- Flexible working time
- Home office
- Ocassional trips to Vienna
- Health insurance
- Modern office in the heart of London
- Global team building events
- International & diverse team
- Cutting edge technology
- Inclusive & collaborative environment
A wild ride
- This is a full-timeposition where you can work remotely within a commutable distance to our offices in London or New York.
Some of the things you’ll work on:
- Drive and deliver our customer marketing strategyand manage and execute campaigns to fuel account growth and retention within existing accounts. Analyse email metrics, conversion and retention to understand effectiveness and ROI.
- Own, design and deliver a customer advocacy programthat makes our customers feel connected to Adverity.
- Utilise customer stories andtestimonials to raise brand awareness, drive new customer acquisition and referrals within our existing customer base.
- Understand and manage all customer communication and engagement including product webinars, workshops, advisory board meetingsand in-person customer events.
- Own the development of marketing materialsspecifically targeted at customers to support retention and upsell/cross-sell.
We’re excited if you have:
- 2+ years experience in customer facing marketing rolesand a strong generalist with a broad range of marketing skills.
- A data and platform-savvy personalitywhile being comfortable and hands-on with email tools, customer insight platforms and CRMs (ideally Hubspot).
- Experience running complex lifecycle marketing campaignsthat engage both senior and technical buyers.
- A team player, self-starterand detail oriented person who can adhere to and implement processes.
- Customer obsessed–– You love getting under the skin of the best ways to help buyers through product marketing best practices while always seeking new ways of approaching things.
- Exceptional written andverbal communicator, understanding the importance of tailoring your message to the customers.
If this vacancy is filled in the US, the salary range is $90,000-$110,000. In any case, we offer competitive salaries depending on your qualifications and experience.
Apply now if you are ready to revolutionize the way businesses work with marketing data. We look forward to meeting you!
At Adverity, we’re looking for talented and dedicated people who are adventurous and curious.
We welcome all: it is the policy of Adverity to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Adverity makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
We strongly encourage women, veterans, people with disabilities, people of color, and gender nonconforming candidates to apply.
Adverity will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Accommodation requests can be made by emailing [email protected].