We are looking for a Sales Enablement Specialist to help power the growth of our commercial organization. You’ll help drive enablement innovation, strategy and adoption across our commercial teams, working closely with Sales, Product Marketing and Sales Enablement.
This is a full-time position based in our New York office or within a commutable distance to the office. Ideally, you are able to attend the office 2 days/week.
What you’ll do:
- Provide Enablement support to our revenue generating teams throughout their sales lifecycles.
- Support with development and rollout of training, coaching and onboarding programs.
- Coach and nurture sales techniques such as MEDDICC & SPICED, making our team more effective at engaging with prospects, building opportunities, and forecasting pipeline.
- Be a champion of CRM (HubSpot) efficiencies and best practices to drive the sales teams towards better forecasting and pipeline management.
- Train the sales teams in our process effective ways to use the CRM and curate tools that can be used across different stages of the sales process.
- Work closely with our product marketing team to ensure that product updates & rollouts are communicated effectively and supported with the right sales collateral, training, and reinforcement.
- Actively work alongside team leads to understand skills & knowledge gaps and proactively uncover opportunities to make improvements through enablement programs.
What you’ll need:
- 1+ years in a Sales Enablement or equivalent sales coaching role.
- Experience working in frontline Sales, ideally in SaaS.
- Face-to-face collaboration is key to being successful in this role.
- A desire to win, to help build and coach a winning sales team.
- Data driven with the ability to figure out where or how to get data and how to tell a story using it.
- Be highly logical with a problem solving mindset.
- Understand a sales process and how to enable sellers, in particular through a CRM.
- Experience with sales enablement tools such as call analysis, cadencing, CMS, and L&D platforms.
- Tech savviness with the ability to manage stakeholders in creating collateral and to build internal presentations that are engaging and on brand.
Are you ready to apply?
The salary range for this role is $90,000-$110,000. The compensation for this role will vary depending on skills, experience and location.
Apply now if you are ready to revolutionize the way businesses work with marketing data. We look forward to meeting you!
At Adverity, we’re looking for talented and dedicated people who are adventurous and curious.
We welcome all: it is the policy of Adverity to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background and join us in driving innovation, growth, and building a culture of trust, collaboration, and excellence. We strongly encourage women, veterans, people with disabilities, people of color, and gender nonconforming candidates to apply.
Adverity will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Accommodation requests can be made by emailing [email protected].
Follow us on social media