We’re looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join our Customer Success Operations team. You will be involved in all aspects of data analytics, including mining, generation and visualisation, and will collaborate with our internal teams to manage this. Additionally, you should be committed to transforming data into readable, goal-driven reports for continued innovation and growth.
Why you’ll love it here
- Corporate social responsibility program
- Leading traning & development program
- Flexible working time
- Home office
- Ocassional trips to Vienna
- Health insurance
- Modern office in the heart of London
- Global team building events
- International & diverse team
- Cutting edge technology
- Inclusive & collaborative environment
- A wild ride
This is a full-time position working from our London or New York office or remotely in the surrounding areas (within a commutable distance to the office).
Some of the things you’ll work on:
Data & Analysis Design
- Apply tools and techniques for data analysis anddata visualisation (including the use of business information tools).
- Manage, clean, abstract and aggregate data as well as commission and decommission of data sets.
- Partner with internal teams to gather requirements, develop reports and statistical analysis of data, and provide status updates.
- Identify, collect and migrate datato and from a range of systems. Provide quality assurance of imported data, and work with internal stakeholders to ensure this.
- Evaluate changes and updates to source production systems.
Upkeep & Support
- Manage data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Support the data warehouse to identify and revise reporting requirements.
- Troubleshoot the reporting database environment and reports.
- Train end-userson reports and dashboards.
- Provide technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
We’re excited if you have:
- Experience with SaaS customer data.
- 4+ years of data analysis and reporting experience or in a related field.
- Solid experience with SQL, Pythonand data coming from APIs.
- Strong communication skillsto present findings and provide recommendations.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to take initiative and ownership to increase the quality of work and successful outcomes.
- Willingness to jump in and learn as you goin a fast-paced environment.
- Project management, business analysis, and problem-solving with a data mindset.
- Experience in customer success, or equivalent understanding of key customer success principles in a SaaS
- Solid experience with SQL – focused on analytical functions.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, computer science, economics, statistics, or related field.
- Experience in customer, sales or business ops.
Are you ready to apply?
If this vacancy is filled in the US, the salary range is $100.000-$130.000. In any case, we offer competitive salaries depending on your qualifications and experience.
Apply now if you are ready to revolutionize the way businesses work with marketing data. We look forward to meeting you!
At Adverity, we’re looking for talented and dedicated people who are adventurous and curious.
We welcome all: it is the policy of Adverity to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Adverity makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
We strongly encourage women, veterans, people with disabilities, people of color, and gender nonconforming candidates to apply.
Adverity will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Accommodation requests can be made by emailing [email protected].