Adway is in the mindset of entering the next phase of expansion, therefore we are looking for a communicative, laser-focused team playing Alliance Manager to join our exciting journey ahead. You will help us drive even more revenue and further grow our partner eco-system.
So… do you want to be part of a company who got big goals, great people, and a culture that supports your success? Then this might be your golden opportunity.
We value soft skills and will be overwhelmed if you have a lot of drive and a “let’s make it happen” attitude.
About us 🚀
Our mission is to make sure that the talent our customers look for is the talent they speak to, our purpose is to help recruiters spend time with the candidates rather than spend time on finding them. Our software helps customers automize their job adverts on social media to increase awareness and attract both passive and active talent.
Why should I join Adway?
You will be part of our purple family (as you might have noticed we have a thing for the purple color 💜) that knows that without the passion, innovation, and enthusiasm our employees put into their work every day we wouldn’t be where we are today. We’re growing rapidly and it wouldn’t be able without our amazing people that see the value that our product gives our customers.
This is just the beginning of our journey; our vision is to be the leading HR- tech provider to large enterprises and recruitment agencies around the globe. We need more talented and passionate people to help us get there.
What do we offer?
- We focus on your growth. We, therefore, offer Learning Fridays where you can spend the afternoon on your own projects and courses.
- You will work with a unique product that brings great value to our clients which we are very proud of.
- Opportunity to work with continuous product development.
- Become part of a positive, supportive, and challenging culture
- Lots of social gatherings, after work and trips abroad!
I’m interested! What tasks and responsibilities can I expect in this role? 🤔
- Collaborating with multiple stakeholders, such as Tech, Marketing, and BDR.
- Conducting regular partner meetings to map accounts in order to build a partner-led pipeline for our sales team.
- Position and showcase to partners that we are talent attraction thought leaders through value-add exercises (insight drop sessions)
- Prospect and close target partners from which we can build strategic integrations, pipelines, and revenue.
- Collaborate with our Partner Integration Manager to ensure the plans are delivered to enable revenue.
- Deliver partner events in order to add further client value to help sales nurture prospects.
- Work with BDR and Marketing to identify a suitable sequencing to nurture prospects.
That sounds fun and challenging! What should my previous experience consist of?
- You have crystal communication skills and at the same time an active listener.
- Open to giving feedback to everyone and anyone in order to help us -level up our efforts.
- Always having a clear seeing of the end goal in mind.
- You are experienced in owning relationships with partners in order to drive regular co-sell and co-marketing activities with the end goal being partner-led revenues.
- Several years working with both partner sales and pre-sales.
- You can navigate blindfolded in CRMs and build 100% up-to-date partner pipelines – in order to identify SQLs, pipelines, and revenue won.
- You are experienced with regular account mapping with partners in order to identify SQLs to book discovery calls with.
- Developed and improved partner playbooks to achieve partner quotas and KPIs.
But hey, please don’t look too deeply at this list, at Adway we value soft skills and would love to find our next colleague who believes in our product, want’s to be a part of our expansion phase with a big ambition to challenge yesterday and to show passion and heart in everything we do 💜
Are you up for the challenge? 😉 Then apply to the position now and help us change the future of talent acquisition together!
Follow us on social media