Adwerx is looking for an Email Marketing Manager to join our Demand Generation team. This is a hybrid role that will work a minimum of 2 days per week from our Durham, NC office.
The Email Marketing Manager will own both our B2B and B2C email platforms and be responsible for direct campaign execution, including content and images to support those campaigns, with a heavy emphasis on copywriting and messaging. The Email Marketing Manager – Demand Generation position will report directly to the Sr. Director of Demand Generation, and work closely with other Sales and Marketing teams to develop and execute revenue-driving marketing strategies that generate qualified leads and eCommerce cash sales.
As we transition off of a proprietary eCommerce email marketing system to Klaviyo, this person will be responsible for building all new automations for our eCommerce revenue stream and retention marketing campaigns.
Backed by several leading venture capital firms, Adwerx automates and simplifies advertising for Enterprises and their top Producers. Currently focused on the Real Estate and Mortgage verticals, Adwerx provides a comprehensive set of tools to automate and execute hyper-local, highly-targeted digital advertising campaigns, as well as branded, permission-based tools for the Producers at these Enterprises to directly engage their own customers and prospects. Adwerx works with hundreds of Enterprises and over 10,000 of their individual Producers across the United States and Canada.
- Owner of Adwerx Marketo instance, responsible for designing and executing Marketo ecosystem.
- Responsible for Marketo KPIs: Email open rate, click rate, demos booked, etc.
- Owner of Klaviyo eCommerce email platform, responsible for designing and executing Klaviyo automations and one-off email campaigns
- Responsible for eCommerce email KPIs: eCommerce purchases, open rate, click rate, volume, etc.
- Creates and executes new campaign ideas to not only maintain but to increase revenue from the email channel
- Owner of transactional email marketing, run through Sendwithus template management and SendGrid ESP.
- Responsible for transactional email KPIs: eCommerce purchases, open rate, click rate, volume, etc.
- Comfort building both templated email campaigns as well as raw HTML email templates
- Responsible for dedicated IP addresses and maintaining the reputation and deliverability within various ESPs
- Responsible for maintaining data cleanliness and staying within legal compliance for privacy regulations and contractual obligations around PPI
- Complete ownership of email related projects, including but not limited to system migrations, API syncing, and system data/unsubscribe integrations
- Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement within ecosystem and works to provide approval from the leadership team to move forward with large scale strategic initiatives
- Oversee and manage cost structure of email systems, working with CFOs team to reduce costs when possible and notify the team of any increases in cost due to changes in email volume. Manages contract negotiations with various softwares, with the support of Mktg team leadership
- Main owner of setting and achieving revenue and lead generation goals for the email channel
- Work to specific measurable objectives requiring operational planning skill with little direct supervision
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience with email automation
- Ability to work from our Durham, NC office a minimum of 2 days per week
- Extensive and demonstrable experience directly running campaigns in Marketo Engage
- Be a self-starter with a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills as well as the ability to identify new opportunities that impact the business
- Comfortable owning both eCommerce cash sales and lead generation goals, and reporting directly to the Revenue Leadership team on progress to goals