AfterShip is an automation platform that empowers eCommerce retailers to create and manage the world’s best online shopping experiences. Powering the tracking of over 4.4billion order shipments for over 17,000 eCommerce retailers like Amazon, Harry’s and Kylie Cosmetics, AfterShip is the one-stop shop for eCommerce tools that support website pop-ups, advanced email flows, page building, shipment visibility, branded shipment tracking, proactive email and SMS notifications, returns, and exchanges.
Our strong product market fit, prioritizing solving real problems for our customers, has resulted in a strong growth trajectory for the company. We secured a 66 million dollar Series B in 2021.
At AfterShip, we are building a diverse and high-performing culture that encourages collaboration and experimentation on a global scale. Even as a company with over 10 years under our belt and 450 AfterShippers across our 8 global offices, we embrace a dynamic and agile approach to our work.
We operate with a flat team structure, where you will have opportunities to contribute your ideas and take ownership over your work to create meaningful impact for the business and the customers we serve. If you’re looking for a vehicle to achieve your professional goals and work alongside fantastic teams, we invite you to join us.
As AfterShip aims to continue accelerating our sales motion, we are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Enterprise Sales Manager for our growing Account Executive team.
As Enterprise Sales Manager, your mission is to build and nurture a high-performing sales team, exceed targets, and contribute to the continuous improvement of our products and services. A deep understanding of SaaS sales process, strong familiarity with the Shopify ecosystem, and exceptional leadership skills are vital for success in this role.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage a team of Account Executives, providing guidance, coaching, and support to maximize their performance.
- Depending on deal size and complexity, support or take ownership of closing deals, including new inbound logos and cross-selling opportunities.
- Coach Account Executives to increase unit price, improve closing rates, and exceed team finishing quota rates.
- Collaborate with the Business Development Representative (BDR) manager to refine outreach priorities and Ideal Customer Profile (ICP).
- Coordinate with Solution Architects (SA) manager to provide effective solutions tailored to target markets and verticals.
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to ensure smooth account handover and minimize onboarding time for new customers.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success leader to align on cross-sell strategies and effectively promote additional products to existing customers.
- Provide valuable feedback to the product team by identifying product gaps and sharing insights on won/lost deals.
- Conduct regular coaching sessions to build and maintain a high-performance sales team.
- Be responsible for managing Sales team budgets.
- Deliver detailed reports on sales performance, market trends, and competitor activities to company stakeholders and the leadership team.
- Evaluate the sales process and procedures for improvements.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Experience in B2B full-cycle sales, with at least 2 years in a managerial position, preferably within the eCommerce SaaS sector.
- Demonstrated track record of consistently exceeding sales targets.
- Proven track record in sales and team management. You lead by example and guide based on your experience.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and leadership skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, team members, cross-functional teams, and senior leadership.
- Experience training BDRs to become successful AEs and guiding AEs to transition into managerial roles.
- Proficiency in utilizing CRM systems, sales training methodologies, and sales operations tools.
- Self-driven and capable of working remotely across time zones, displaying independence and initiative as a leader.
Why You Should Join Us:
- We are super proud of our diverse and geeky culture, started by our software engineer turned CEO and cultivated by a group of amazing people from all over the world. You’ll be part of a solutions-oriented team that puts egos aside to achieve new milestones and tackle challenges together.
- We’re a remote-first team, meaning by default that employees work from home or on a hybrid-flexible basis in our hub locations (Toronto, Austin, Barcelona). You’re empowered to choose a work setup that works best for you and your team. With flexible hours depending on your time zone, you’ll be able to have a schedule that fits your working style and the requirements of your role.
- We have great ambition to make buying and selling easier for everyone in this world — one of the most exciting spaces for a technology start-up to be in. There is virtually no ceiling for either what you will be doing or learning here, and we want to support you to grow exponentially, along with the company.
- Competitive compensation
- Remote-first/hybrid-flexible work setups
- Healthcare coverage offered from day 1
- Career progression & professional development
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Invest in your learning + monthly book perk
- In-office lunch and commuter benefits for those located in our hub locations
We are an equal opportunity employer. In addition, we are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with the legislative requirements of this job’s location. Please let us know if you require accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
To apply for this job please visit careers.aftership.com.