We’re seeking a key player to work within a team spanning Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success, with the aim of amplifying the data, processes, and technologies that power these teams. The Sales & Marketing Ops Manager is a HubSpot operations expert with a data analyst mindset and a keen awareness of the full customer journey.
The ideal candidate is experienced in data management as well as expanding MarTech and SalesTech stacks. You will play a key role in the success of our marketing programs, and sales processes, handling tactical operations and contributing to strategies that drive our SaaS revenue engine. We’re looking for someone highly detail-oriented, data-driven, and relentlessly process-focused.
🇨🇦 This position is 100% remote and only eligible for those who are authorized to work in Canada.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales, and Marketing departments to deliver scalable solutions that drive daily revenue operations
- Act as the subject matter expert on inbound and outbound routing, scoring, and nurturing.
- Leverage in-depth analytics tools to prepare accurate and timely reporting on campaign effectiveness
- Improve sales and marketing workflows and other HubSpot processes to increase sales efficiency, leads, and team conversions
- Share ownership of the MarTech, SalesTech, and CS tech stack, including the integration, setup, and maintenance as a power user
- Advise on and help with the acquisition of Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success technology to help us meet our growth goals
- Responsible for data management, data analysis, and workflows
- Constantly test, iterate, optimize, and make decisions based on data
- Create and maintain documentation of processes and best practices
- Profit-sharing, distributed quarterly
- Frequent promotions
- 4 weeks vacation and paid sick days
- Monthly Health & Wellness credit
- Extended health benefits
- Continued education allowance
- Join an extremely successful bootstrapped, product-focused, & customer-oriented team
- 5+ years of HubSpot CRM and operations expertise including workflows, deal cycle management, reporting, and dashboards
- Experience with HubSpot-centric setup, integration, and management of Sales, Marketing, and CS technology stacks, including the use of ZoomInfo, SalesLoft, Vidyard, Gong, HotJar, Intercom, and similar
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and data analysis
- 2+ years’ experience with Segment, Google Tag Manager, and similar
- Experience with AB testing
- Strong self-starter, possessing the drive and determination to succeed and is comfortable working independently, as well as able to pivot and problem solver
- Proven success collaborating with internal teams and driving alignment in a matrixed environment
- A solid understanding of data-driven SaaS operations that guide tech-touch, low-touch, and high-touch engagements with leads, trials, and customers
Good to have
- BigQuery, Metabase experience
- SQL knowledge
- Experience with Demand Side Platforms (DSP), Programmatic Display Marketing, Content Management Systems (CMS), Data Management Platforms (DMP)
- A background in customer success, sales, computer science, behavioural science, or programming
- Experience managing a Sales Operations team, or Marketing Operations team
- Experience working within a RevOps team
AgencyAnalytics is a reporting platform that helps digital agencies automate their client reporting.
We have been in business since 2010, are 100% employee-owned, and are growing fast. AgencyAnalytics is currently one of the few high-growth companies selected to participate in the Lazaridis ScaleUp program.
On top of being obsessed with building the best product possible and helping our customers succeed, we also pride ourselves on our company culture. From weekly happy hours, employee of the month awards, profit sharing, fitness allowances, and continued learning…we’re always looking for ways to take care of our team.
For anyone looking to continue building their career in SaaS, this is an opportunity to join a team that is dedicated to building a company you’ll want to stay at for years to come.
AgencyAnalytics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, gender identity, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment among our team