As the Head of Customer Success you will lead our team who is on the frontline, working with our most important and valuable asset – our customers. You will be the leader in driving customer success and satisfaction, while also playing a vital role in the overall growth and success of the company.
Our customers have invested their time, resources, and trust in us, and the CSM team owns and manages these relationships to be sure our customers are successful, happy, and feel as deeply a part of our product-building journey as we know they are. Additionally, we need to ensure that our customers realize the full value of their investment, and that we are conducting regular touches with every customer to enable them to achieve this value. Through AgentSync’s collective knowledge and first-hand experience solving the same problems as our customers, our CSM team delivers that unique value and trusted expertise in a package for our customers.
In this role, you will be a builder of systems, processes, and cross-functional relationships. You will work closely with our sales, marketing, product, customer operations, delivery and engineering teams to ensure that our customers have a seamless experience with our products and services. You will be responsible for building and scaling systems, processes, and teams that drive customer engagement and retention.
What you’ll do:
- Directly manage 2 senior managers, and 2 senior ICs – a current organization of 12 people
- Project manage operational improvements by introducing more rigor into measuring success
- Develop and implement enablement programs to level up the skills of the current team
- Ensure that AgentSync meets and exceeds revenue retention targets through productive and healthy customer relationships
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, product, and engineering, delivery and customer operations to ensure customer needs are being met and to identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop and implement metrics to measure and track customer satisfaction and success
- Use data and analytics to identify trends, key metrics, and opportunities for growth, and use this information to make informed decisions
- Manage a team of high performing CSMs and managers
- Double the size of the team in 2023
- Stay up-to-date on insurtech trends and best practices in customer success, and continuously seek out new ways to improve the customer experience
- 10+ years of Customer Success experience in an Enterprise/Strategic SaaS environment
- 7+ years of leadership experience
- 7+ years Salesforce platform power user or Salesforce Admin
- Experience working with key stakeholders in insurance, financial services, compliance, or legal industries
- Track record of delivering results through cross functional collaboration – an ability to create and maintain a culture of collaboration which produces results.
- Structured and well-organized work cadence with comfort tackling complexity and ambiguity
- A strong track record of problem solving and a “roll up your sleeves” mentality
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every requirement listed here. We know that every person has unique strengths, and we focus on hiring for those strengths, rather than looking for someone who meets every bullet point listed.
AgentSync is a powerful, easy-to-use Compliance as a Service solution, directly integrating regulatory database sources of truth (i.e. NIPR, FINRA) with core business systems (i.e. Salesforce) so we can automate the critical business processes associated with these compliance requirements.
We’re a new-school solution tackling an age-old, ubiquitous problem with smart technology and automation in a market full of inefficient, high-cost solution options – spreadsheets, manual processes, legacy software, more headcount, outsourcing, etc.
In accordance with Colorado law, the following represents AgentSync’s reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role, if hired in Colorado.
$200,000 – $240,000 base plus bonus
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in AgentSync’s equity program.
100% Company Paid Healthcare Insurance (for you and dependents)
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Unlimited PTO
- 11 paid holidays per year
- 12 weeks 100% paid parental leave and $4,000 return to work childcare stipend