Air is the first purpose built creative ops system. Our product automates the mindless tasks that creatives do every day to manage content and unlocks creativity through image recognition, automated versioning, and approval workflows. We launched in March 2021 and have raised $37M+ from world-class venture capital groups including Tiger Global, Headline Ventures, Lerer Hippeau, WndrCo, and Slack Ventures.
You will be committed to optimizing our revenue operations process, ensuring alignment across sales, marketing, and finance teams to maximize revenue growth and improve customer experience. Our Senior Revenue Operations hire will be responsible for identifying and resolving challenges or inefficiencies relating to deal management and processing and is a highly technical person that is able to define and build solutions that support a growing team and enterprise software business at scale.
- Own contract lifecycle management and deal desk functions using Conga and SFDC
- Lead sales training and development efforts to include the onboarding of new team members in the sales org.
- Develop and implement revenue operations policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Configure and manage SFDC, including user management, data management, and integrations.
- Manage the sales org’s content library and the tech stack – including making updates and helping people navigate the systems.
- Provide training and support to sales, marketing, customer success, and finance teams on usage and best practices for tech stack and process.
- Hands-on configuration of new and existing SFDC features including but not limited to user management, roles/profiles, permission sets, custom objects, page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validation rules, and flows
- 4+ years of experience in revenue operations or a related field.
- Advanced proficiency with SFDC, particularly around designing, building, and maintaining flows.
- Experienced in administering and implementing platforms such as Outreach, ZoomInfo, 6Sense and Zapier
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage with and guide all levels of the organization.
- Effective collaboration with cross-functional teams such as sales, marketing, customer success, and finance to achieve shared goals.
- Results-oriented mindset, consistently meeting or exceeding performance targets and delivering on business objectives.
Our company culture was built around a tireless pursuit to be the best at what we do. We’re entrepreneurial and focused: tackling problems head-on without ego. We communicate with empathy. We speak directly, listen thoughtfully, and ask questions. We previously worked out of a cozy warehouse in Brooklyn, but are currently distributed around the globe. This is a remote role.
Air contributes 90% to medical, dental, and vision insurance and 75% to dependent coverage. Employees also have life insurance, disability insurance, and membership to One Medical. We offer a generous work from home stipend, professional development reimbursement, and unlimited vacation days. Although we are still early stage, we are always seeking ways to invest in the long-term health, wellness, and continued education of our employees.
At Air, we believe that it takes a diversity of thought, culture, race, sexual orientation, and outlook to build a world-class business. We value unique contributions and welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to join us at Air.