Airbase is the first all-in-one spend management platform that provides companies unparalleled control and visibility into every dollar spent. Finance teams deserve a solution that eliminates the tedious work involved in managing spend and allows them to focus on being strategic partners to the rest of the business. We do that by replacing the multiple systems typically used to manage spend with a single platform that handles every workflow including expense approvals and payments (physical cards, virtual cards, ACH, check), while also automating away the bulk of spend-related accounting. Learn more about why innovative companies like Gusto, Segment, Doximity, Getaround, Netlify, and more trust Airbase at www.airbase.com
About the Role:
You will be expected to conduct daily prospecting, assist in preliminary sales qualification, and take a hand in the building of sales-related processes. We are a highly collaborative team — this role has many responsibilities outside of a typical SDR role, with plenty of room for learning and career growth built-in. Remote team + remote company, we have made the transition to full-time WFH, permanently.
What You’ll Bring:
- 1-3 years of lead generation experience – ideally 1+ years in FinTech or SaaS.
- Passion for entrepreneurship, finance, and technology.
- Growth-minded and have the dedication and attention to detail to be successful.
- Self-starting attitude with a high level of written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable asking for help/guidance when needed.
- You are excited about the opportunity to join an early stage startup.
- You take pride in creative, strategic thinking and have examples you are excited to share with us.
- You want to be an active participant in building the company, will be the first to raise your hand, and share your opinion on how to make things better.
- Your desired next step career-wise is to move into an Account Executive (closing) role.
- Comfortable and excited to work remotely full time.
- Have prior experience working at an early-stage Series A/B start-up.
- Experience with sales tools including, but not limited to: Outreach, Salesforce, Zoom Video, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, G Suite (or similar solutions).
- You have carried a quota tied to cold outbound meeting setting and consistently met/exceeded said quota.
- You have received formal sales training at your previous company (or BDR academy).
- You have experience running preliminary sales conversations designed to establish fit and interest prior to passing to an AE.
- You have reported directly to an SDR or BDR Manager.
We offer competitive cash compensation and equity. We’re a remote team and are happy to work with candidates from anywhere in the world.