Airbase is the first all-in-one spend management platform that provides companies unparalleled control and visibility into every dollar spent. Finance teams deserve a solution that eliminates the tedious work involved in managing spend and allows them to focus on being strategic partners to the rest of the business. We do that by replacing the multiple systems typically used to manage spend with a single platform that handles every workflow including expense approvals and payments (physical cards, virtual cards, ACH, check), while also automating away the bulk of spend-related accounting. Learn more about why innovative companies like Gusto, Segment, Doximity, Getaround, Netlify, and more trust Airbase at www.airbase.com
Senior Marketing Operations Manager
The ideal candidate is an expert in all things Salesforce, Marketo, and B2B marketing operations. This person, in collaboration with the marketing team, is responsible for understanding business requirements and delivering high-quality technical solutions that enable the marketing team to use the full functionality of our ever-growing tech stack.
What you’ll do
- Manage the day-to-day operations of our marketing tech stack, including Salesforce, ZoomInfo, RingLead, Marketo, Drift, and other intent providers. If something breaks, you are the person who we turn to.
- Partner closely with sales and marketing leadership, revenue operations, and business analytics teams to continually improve lead scoring, lead flow process, and ensure optimal flow through the lead lifecycle.
- Manage and monitor audience segments and make recommendations on areas for optimization and changes to strategy.
- Identify and evaluate data sources required to expand our marketable database in our target segments.
- Monitor email KPIs and make recommendations to improve delivery, opens, and engagements. Ensure strong domain and list health, and create monthly audits.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to provide technical recommendations using the full features and functionality of Marketo.
- Work from ideation and strategy phase through to execution of new automated prospect nurture programs, including driving strategies to increase email engagement, frequency, and velocity.
- Oversee ongoing monitoring of prospect nurture programs to ensure they are working properly, and make recommendations for efficiencies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce, ideally holding a current Salesforce administrator certification.
- 3+ years of experience with Marketo, or similar marketing automation platform.
- 3+ years of experience with marketing campaigns, ideally in a B2B environment.
- 2+ years of experience within a SaaS company.
- An Excel savvy.
- Self-starter and able to work fully remotely, collaborating with team members globally.
- Trustworthy and can be relied on to get the job done.
- Experience in business analysis, operations, or B2B service is a plus.
- Adept at debugging and solving problems.
- Digitally savvy, with exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills.
- Strong ability to organize, analyze, interpret, and disseminate information.
- Ability to work under pressure and change direction as needed.
- Ability to make decisions, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and keep stakeholders informed on progress.
We offer competitive cash compensation and equity. We’re a remote team and are happy to work with candidates from anywhere in the world.
Follow us on social media